Define HAPPINESS (Eternal Bliss) ?

Happiness is a selfless state of mind. Happiness, in my views, comes through those small things, those little acts of kindness we do for others ofcourse with the help of the Almighty...

What Gurbani says about Happiness?

Sat Sri Akal:

Here are a few quotes from Gurbani about happiness:

gaeiaa kalaes bhaeiaa sukh saachaa har har naam samaalee jeeo ||1||

Suffering has been dispelled, and true happiness has dawned, as we meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. Guru Arjan Dev Ji, Raag Maajh, 105.

naanak dhaas eihai sukh maagai mo ko kar sa(n)than kee dhhoorae ||4||5||

Nanak, Your slave, begs for this happiness: let me be the dust of the feet of the Saints. ||4||5|| Guru Arjan Dev Ji, Sohila, 13.

sukhaa kee mith kiaa ganee jaa simaree govi(n)dh ||

How can I measure the happiness of meditating on the Lord of the Universe? Guru Arjan Dev Ji, Siree Raag, 48.

naanak bin naavai sabh dhukh sukh visaariaa ||1||

O Nanak, without the Name, everything is painful, and happiness is forgotten. ||1|| Guru Amar Daas Ji, Siree Raag, 86.

If you are really interested in the topic, go to www.sikhitothemax.com and do a search using the word happiness. There are too many quotes from Gurbani pertaining to the topic (even how to botain true happiness :D).