India Untouched: Research Documentary

ashok kalia

I see such (fake and real) quotations as a mark of insecurity or inferiority complex.

Why do you need white man's certificate to prove that your faith is unique, the 'best'?

To every single one of such quotes about sikhism, there are 20 others which praise Hinduism or its granths like Bhagvat Gita. proves nothing to me.

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Bertrand Russell

British author, mathematician, & philosopher (1872 - 1970)

Edited by rajputdamoonda

http://www.kaurscorner.com/karvachauth/

Karva chauth, is a day wrongly observed by many Sikh women. According to Indian tradition, women keep fasts for the long age and prosperity of their husbands. For any Sikh woman to fast in this manner, they are undoubtedly turning their faces and minds away from Gurbani, denouncing their Sikh faith and engaging in anti-gurmat activities as Gurbani strictly forbids fasting :

ਵਰਤ ਨ ਰਹਉ ਨ ਮਹ ਰਮਦਾਨਾ ॥ ਤਿਸੁ ਸੇਵੀ ਜੋ ਰਖੈ ਨਿਦਾਨਾ ॥੧॥

I do not keep fasts, nor do I observe the month of Ramadaan. I serve only the One, who will protect me in the end.

Guru Granth Sahib Jee (Ang 1136)

ਅੰਨੈ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਜੋ ਨਰ ਹੋਵਹਿ ॥ ਤੀਨਿ ਭਵਨ ਮਹਿ ਅਪਨੀ ਖੋਵਹਿ ॥੨॥ ਛੋਡਹਿ ਅੰਨੁ ਕਰਹਿ ਪਾਖੰਡ ॥ ਨਾ ਸੋਹਾਗਨਿ ਨਾ ਓਹਿ ਰੰਡ ॥

One who abstains from this grain (of Naam and Gurmat), loses his honor in the three worlds. One who discards this grain, is practicing hypocrisy. She is neither a happy soul-bride, nor a widow.

Guru Granth Sahib Jee (Ang 873)

ਕਬੀਰ ਹਰਿ ਕਾ ਸਿਮਰਨੁ ਛਾਡਿ ਕੈ ਅਹੋਈ ਰਾਖੈ ਨਾਰਿ ॥ ਗਦਹੀ ਹੋਇ ਕੈ ਅਉਤਰੈ ਭਾਰੁ ਸਹੈ ਮਨ ਚਾਰਿ ॥੧੦੮॥

Kabeer, the woman who gives up meditation on the Lord, and observes the ritual fast of Ahoi, shall be reincarnated as a donkey, to carry heavy burdens. Guru Granth Sahib Jee (Ang 1370)

Sisters, this is a humble request to keep our faces towards our True Guru and be a Kaur of Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj, following in the mighty spiritual footsteps of Mai Bhago Kaur jee, and Mata Sahib Kaur jee or be a donkey carrying heavy burdens….

“From woman, man is born;

within woman, man is conceived;

to woman he is engaged and married.

Woman becomes his friend;

through woman, the future generations come.

When his woman dies, he seeks another woman;

to woman he is bound.

So why call her bad?

From her, kings are born.

From woman, woman is born; without woman, there would be no one at all.”

– Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Raag Aasaa Mehal 1, Ang 473

Hinduism is not supposed to be a bleak religion like Islam. But colourful, with pomp and ceremony which attracts people from other religions as well.

The reason why Sikhs take part in these festivals is because they still remember their pre-sikh past.

I do notice a lot of envy from the sikhs especially during Rakhri. Its almost like they know they are not supposed to partake but it looks like so much fun, and who could object to taking a vow to protect his sister. For the Jatt Sikh who is addicted to protecting honour its a perfect match.

You better hope, we don't make a rakhri tradition of taking your sisters.

True jatt rapist talk..... lol

You better hope, we don't make a rakhri tradition of taking your sisters.

What is the point of taking a vow to protrct your sister, when you haven't been protrcting your mother for millenia dirty hindu scum?

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ।।

Touched a raw nerve? I didn't see you show up in Delhi? Not even when your sullahs tAke your daughters right in the parking lot. You did us one better though because now you marry your own daughters with Muslims right in the gurudwaras.

No we don't, these tarkhans do.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ।।

PLENTY of jattis are married to or shagging sullay. Ask any jatt in England.

Chatanga, Tony open your mouths and edumacate your retarded brother.

Edited by dalsingh101