Help

my mother is hindu and she don't want me to keep kesh. She don't like me going to gurudwara. How to convence my mother.

Kesh are a very important component in spiritual progress. Kesh are important in Hinduism too. Cutting of Kesh was considered a punishment, worse than death during the earlier yugs.

Ask your mother, how come all Devi/Devtay have hair? Why do many Hindu yogis and sadhus have uncut hair?

The following link is a video by a HINDU yogi regarding hair. Show it to her.

Ask your mother, how come idol worship is so prevalent among Hindus while the Vedas reject idol worship?

Ask your mother, how come no Hindu Pundit was able to defy the supremacy of the WAHEGURU mantar? (There was a SIKH pundit who did 500 meanings of the mantar, WAHEGURU and proved its superiority over all other Hindu mantars)

Ask your mother, how come Bhagwaan Ved Vyaas jee had predicted the coming of Satguru Sri Guru Nanak dev jee Maharaaj thousands of years ago?

Ask your mother, how come Bhagwaan Krishan jee had predicted the coming of Satguru Sri Guru Arjan Dev jee Maharaaj thousands of years ago?

Ask your mother, how come a Devi wasn't able to give salvation to Bhagat Namdev jee Maharaaj when she appeared before him?

Ask your mother, who saved Hinduism in India? Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur jee Maharaaj.
Another fact bro, tenth master (Sri Guru Gobind Singh G Maharaaj) has promised his Sikhs that any Sikh who does not cut his hair (entire body) will never enter hell, no matter how many other sins he/she has committed. This is really a big promise and we should be lucky that we are born in Sikh families.

If she still stops you from adopting Sikhism, then you will have a choice to either follow your mother (a human) or the mother of all (Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev jee Maharaaj). You need to remember that your mother will be of no use to you after you die (also cannot protect or be with you at all times in this world too), but Satguru jee is always with you and will protect and cherish you in this world and the next

my mother think adopting other religion ( my grandfather was an amritdhari ) is a sin and god will not be happy but now there is hindu dominance in famly like my grandmother my aunts all are hindu my mother always taunt me when i go to guridwara. when talk her about sikhi shi just stop me and says they are not our .

This has been the scenario amongst several families , sehajdharis and monne who's ancestry was keshdhari. I wouldnt blame them entirely because there are groups who spread hatred and have a bigoted mindset.

My close friend is son of a Granthi and he too doesnt not participate in any Sikhi religious events.

my mother think adopting other religion ( my grandfather was an amritdhari ) is a sin and god will not be happy but now there is hindu dominance in famly like my grandmother my aunts all are hindu my mother always taunt me when i go to guridwara. when talk her about sikhi shi just stop me and says they are not our .

• 4 weeks later...