Equality In Clothing

paapiman

Sister, a Gurmukh male will never expect his wife to bow to him, but a Gurmukh female will do so, out of respect for her husband. It is similar to a Gurmukh female will not expect her son/daughter to bow to her, but her children will bow to her, out of respect.

It is pretty simple to understand.

Have you heard of the time travel sakhi, of a Gurmukh woman during the times of third master?

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Hmm but when will the husband bow to his wife out of respect? If not... why?? Why does she not deserve the same respect from him?? If she bows to him out of respect, should he not also bow to her out of respect? What makes him above her?

Where is his instruction to view her as God on equal level? Oh wait.. I already showed it to you!

Page 599, Line 2

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਏਕ ਦ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਕਰਿ ਦੇਖਹੁ ਘਟਿ ਘਟਿ ਜੋਤਿ ਸਮੋਈ ਜੀਉ ॥੨॥

Gurmukẖ ek ḏarisat kar ḏekẖhu gẖat gẖat joṯ samo▫ī jī▫o. ||2||

As Gurmukh, look upon all with the single eye of equality; in each and every heart, the Divine Light is contained. ||2||

You can interpret it how you want. But you are missing the point... and I really hope you experience the oneness during simran that I have glimpsed. Then you will understand. There is no He or She. There is only ONE light in ALL.

Edited by Satkirin_Kaur

Hmm but when will the husband bow to his wife out of respect? If not... why?? Why does she not deserve the same respect from him?? If she bows to him out of respect, should he not also bow to her out of respect? What makes him above her?

Where is his instruction to view her as God on equal level? Oh wait.. I already showed it to you!

Page 599, Line 2

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਏਕ ਦ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਕਰਿ ਦੇਖਹੁ ਘਟਿ ਘਟਿ ਜੋਤਿ ਸਮੋਈ ਜੀਉ ॥੨॥

Gurmukẖ ek ḏarisat kar ḏekẖhu gẖat gẖat joṯ samo▫ī jī▫o. ||2||

As Gurmukh, look upon all with the single eye of equality; in each and every heart, the Divine Light is contained. ||2||

You can interpret it how you want. But you are missing the point... and I really hope you experience the oneness during simran that I have glimpsed. Then you will understand. There is no He or She. There is only ONE light in ALL.

Please do forgive me sister, if I said anything to offend you or hurt your feelings. I am pretty sure you will forgive me, considering me as a foolish little brother.

The sakhi related to time travel is posted in the Inspirational Stories forum.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Edited by paapiman