Power Of Sati Woman And Time Travel

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

There was a Gurmukh mother during the times of third master. She used to live in Afghanistan and she was married with one child. She used to come to have darshan of Maharaaj and do seva. People observed that she used to move her arm. When someone asked her, she informed him/her that she was moving the cot of her baby. People thought she was mastani in love of God. Once, Maharaaj called her and told her to explain herself. What used to happen was that, she used to live in Afghanistan, which is pretty far away from Punjab (if one is traveling by foot). It would be very hard for her to come everyday to have darshan of Maharaaj and do seva. Therefore, when she would be in Afghanistan, she would focus on the feet of the third master and she would reach Punjab in very less time (sort of time travel). Then, once all seva was done, she used to focus on the feet of her husband, to reach back Afghanistan in a very short period of time.

This sakhi shows us the tremendous power of pati-varta women.

P.S - Please don't start arguing over the authenticity of this sakhi. If someone does not want to believe in it, it's their choice. There is reference to time travel in Gurbani. The ability to move or pass something from one place to another, through the power of concentration in very less time.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Edited by paapiman

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

There was a Gurmukh mother during the times of third master. She used to live in Afghanistan and she was married with one child. She used to come to have darshan of Maharaaj and do seva. People observed that she used to move her arm. When someone asked her, she informed him/her that she was moving the cot of her baby. People thought she was mastani in love of God. Once, Maharaaj called her and told her to explain herself. What used to happen was that, she used to live in Afghanistan, which is pretty far away from Punjab (if one is traveling by foot). It would be very hard for her to come everyday to have darshan of Maharaaj and do seva. Therefore, when she would be in Afghanistan, she would focus on the feet of the third master and she would reach Punjab in very less time (sort of time travel). Then, once all seva was done, she used to focus on the feet of her husband, to reach back Afghanistan in a very short period of time.

This sakhi shows us the tremendous power of pati-varta women.

P.S - Please don't start arguing over the authenticity of this sakhi. If someone does not want to believe in it, it's their choice. There is reference to time travel in Gurbani. The ability to move or pass something from one place to another, through the power of concentration in very less time.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Or maybe not time travel but soul travel. Beyond this physical illusion, there is no time or space. All is ONE. There have been many stories of people soul travelling (astral projection) to other places.... including Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

Or maybe not time travel but soul travel. Beyond this physical illusion, there is no time or space. All is ONE. There have been many stories of people soul travelling (astral projection) to other places.... including Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

Good point. Please do share some stories of soul travel.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

When I was 8 years old, I woke in the middle of the night, and was standing beside my bed. I think I was trying to go get a drink of water or something... but when I tried to move, I found that my feet were glued in place. I couldn't move them. At that same time, I started hearing odd sounds of rushing static like electrical sounds that were coming in waves like intermittent (like vibrational in nature). The paralysis that was in my feet started moving upward and I felt something pulling me... I can't really describe it. At that point I could only turn my head so I turned it back towards my bed, and what I saw forever changed me.... I saw myself laying there! Those sounds grew stronger and the pull got stronger and I was pulled back to my body. That was the first of many times this happened to me. In later years I learned not to fear it, and was able to move around a bit. These things happened on their own (I didn't cause them to happen). In fact, when it first started to happen, I thought that everyone did it and that it was normal. When I was older and could appreciate it more, I was able to observe how I 'felt' while out. I can only describe it as, I had absolutely no attachment to my physical body. It was like I knew that was not me. The me that was real was the one standing there beside the physical body (or floating above it). I did have form, in fact I remember once raising my arm to look at it while out and it was see through but not skin colour... more like translucent whitish. Like a self luminescent light. I could still think and still knew 'who' I was in physical sense... but it didn't matter really. Why this happened to me I don't know... but it launched me on the path I am on today.