Last Post

Satkirin Kaur , Sikhi hasnt changed in the past 600 years or so , it teaches us equality for all men and women ,our gurus showed it .

Its sad that when so called people are two faced , who take sikhi on board but dont actaully follow the Gurus teachings ( let me add thats not sikhi , thats the singh / singhni's choice , and with wahegurus kirpa , may be one day their thinking will change towards equality.

So penji dont take it to heart , your posts are good and i've learnt a thing or two from them. You keep following and practicing what our Gurus teach , you will not convince everybody , its human nature , society plays a big role in equality and sadly thats governing the majority of us ... but again let me add thats not Sikhi,

The thing that makes me mad , is that on one side many jathe bandis ( sikh council, sikh network, sikh federation etcc.) and fighting for our rights ( turban,kirpan etc..) and on the other hand the so called "sikhs who call them selves leaders " start fighting amongst themselves , take out kirpans , police enter the Gurudawara etc.. all this for power, and nothing happens to these people , and they roam around in the Gurudwara as if nothing happened, these type of people i think will actually put a big dent in sikhi and going in the right direction for the sikh articles of faith to be banned , and sooner or later ( hopefully not) someone will be seriously injured.

SO hang in there , you wont change or convince everyone especially on the internet and especially not knowing who is behind the identity and their motives , so put your views across and leave it to that , if it starts getting personal then back out and dont comment further.

• 10 months later...

Way to go Sis. These are nothing but a bunch of Political freaks. They destroy Sikhi, They try to Brain Wash People. The only way to Practice Sikhi is at home not in the Political Guru Ghars. Study Guru Granth Sahib. I will say not only Girls are marrying out of Sikhi so are some Boys. There is no love at home so a person has to go else where. These people have no love. They do not have the Sikhi Sprit.