Just Stop

Can we just stop all the topics around DDT etc... We get that papimaan is pro taksali and sikh Khoi and satkiran are vehemently against the DDT etc... It's been two weeks and now it feels like we are just beating a dead horse... It's rather annoying.

In my opinion every jatha has faults but some Jathas are better then others.. For example I know that the nihangs and taksal do have some faults but in my opinion they are much closer to the Rehit prescribed in 1699...

So the reason behind this post is to just tell people just chill..

Can we just stop all the topics around DDT etc... We get that papimaan is pro taksali and sikh Khoi and satkiran are vehemently against the DDT etc... It's been two weeks and now it feels like we are just beating a dead horse... It's rather annoying.

In my opinion every jatha has faults but some Jathas are better then others.. For example I know that the nihangs and taksal do have some faults but in my opinion they are much closer to the Rehit prescribed in 1699...

So the reason behind this post is to just tell people just chill..

You took words of my mouth..thanks singh. I totally agree.

Paapiman, if you are so passionate about taksal, please learn actual bhramvidya of taksal as taksali is the one who has done 10 years of schooling in taksal, please help me with this japji sahib teeka, lets together explore deep layers of gurmat in japji sahib teeka:

It's been believed bhramgyani baba thakur singh ji used to give this teeka along with panj granthi steek to only those who would pass santhiaya/gurbani ucharan basic sikhi spiritual exam.

Guest shastarsewak

This discussion wasn't going anywhere. That reminds me of one Mahapurkh, who would say in situation such as this one, when you are stuck in Qaddu, run towards the tractor(waheguru), do not waste time asking the Khet about its boundary, or asking weeds if they are high enough to see how far this qaddu stretches, or asking "Khaal" to get a boat, or cursing a tree that why its branches aren't long enough, why forget the source? the Tractor (Waheguru)! We were supposed to do the qaddu and sow the paneeri. The objective was to enjoy the produce - the rice(Gurbani), but we just couldn't get out of Qaddu. Why not pick up your spiritual phone and call Waehguru ji himself for help.

Can we just stop all the topics around DDT etc... We get that papimaan is pro taksali and sikh Khoi and satkiran are vehemently against the DDT etc... It's been two weeks and now it feels like we are just beating a dead horse... It's rather annoying

I wouldn't say that it's about being annoyed...but it's time to move on........maybe do some serious taksali discussions on gurbani, as N30 suggests above.

I said earlier that Paapiman seems quite young and we elders know that he will learn much more with age and time.

Some of us may or may not agree with his statements...but I must say that I like the fact that he STRONGLY stands up for what he believes is right!.......

I have probably giggled at his persistence and some of his arguments, but he firmly believes what he knows as the truth and he gives it his utmost to defend it. In doing so, I haven't seen him go nutty or abusive like many other posters do! :D

We are all humans and we all have different qualities, strengths and weaknesses......But we do need young sikhs with these 'sher' like qualities....young sikhs that fight for what they believe is right,..what they believe is the truth......and especially in today's time when we have the realistic threat of extremists/terrorists in the name of Islam, trying to take over the world.

So, Paapiman...after seeing your little dramas on here...I can't help but say that..I admire your strength and persistence,... even though I may or may not agree.

All I can say is that you will begin to see things in a different light once you experience them...... things like marriage, women, bowing-respect. fatherhood, responsibilities......etc....and you will even,. hopefully,... one day realize that the sexual energies of lust and intimacy can be diverted towards the divine rather than our ego's :blush: (I know you won't get this yet!)

Don't assume that many of these abilities require high avasthas and are out of your reach. We can all reach them...we all have the same God/soul/jiva/jyot within us...problem is our Mind's and dhuts mask it and think they own it!

You always have to be prepared to learn more and that means to learn from our own mistakes. You should never just read a book and close it, thinking...that's it...i know it!......You have to leave it open and leave more room..... Only HUKAM closes the book and says ''That's it...times up..... let's see the lekha and kamayee"

BTW.... I think you would make a good lawyer, :D because you'd be good at defending the theory you have available........but I probably wouldn't suggest anything like sales or trades..as you may find it uneasy to modify and conform to customer/consumer demands :huh:

Time to move on!