What Defines A Cult?

Raagmala is only a small issue for me... all it seems to be is instruction how to sing /read gurbani in classical raag. It's describing the way that SGGSJ is laid out in musical notation... So I don't see how people are so upset about it on either side?? It seems like such a petty issue...

The issue of Sri Raagmala Sahib jee might be a petty issue to you, but it is a very big issue. Doubting, even a single tuk of Gurbani is doubting Satguru jee. Here, we are talking about Sri Raagmala Sahib jee, a complete Gurbani, not a single tuk.

Edited by paapiman

Raagmala is only a small issue for me... all it seems to be is instruction how to sing /read gurbani in classical raag. It's describing the way that SGGSJ is laid out in musical notation... So I don't see how people are so upset about it on either side?? It seems like such a petty issue...

You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. If raagmala had stuff about women freedom you would be ramming it down people's throats but you don't give too much of a shit because its only about raags. If you read the deep meanings then you will know why it was put in but anything that doesn't have to do with equality you can pass it aside. It is blasphemy to remove GURBANI or change GURBANI. Guru har Rai Sahib Ji excommunicated his own son for changing one word of gurbani and what do you think if we removed a whole ang of gurbani? To tell me. So again I'm just gonna tell you to STOP.

I don't support removing it at all!!!! What r u saydo by? I mean I don't see why those who oppose it are so up in arms since they can just look at it as extras. I don't support removing it at all!! Where did I say remove it? I didn't! I said I don't know why some people are making such a big issue ( leaving it in even if hey dusagree doesn't hurt anything). U misunderstood

U thought I meant to remove it? No i didnt I swear!!!

Edited by Satkirin_Kaur