When is Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Gurpurb according to Bikrami?

SAadmin

• 2 weeks later...

Just stick to January 5 because then you don't have to go to a brahim to guide you. Tell you we as children or even adulthood did not  eve knew the Shadee prub of the Sabi Jazda but now we have in our minds the December 25, Now I can say Merry Christmas to my friend as well tell them about our history. Stop using the Hindu Brahmin to tell you when is what. We are 500 year old not bloody 2000 - 3000 years old. Calendar of some sort was invented. Even though it was called the Georgian. Fix something so your children will remember every year. Those that want to use  the Hindu calendar can go jump the Ganges because that is where you belong.

I am in favour of set date range as long as its within certain range within 0-60 days variations. You need to realize we adapt bikrami not due to bhramin influence but rather direct indication in the composition of bara maha (which is composition of discourse given to sangat each month) in sri guru granth sahib ji.