WANT TO START HINDI PRACHAR

ramgharia

58 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Bro, is your Hindi (verbal and written) very strong? 

Where are you planning to do Prachar? at a Gurudwara?

Bhul chuk maaf

my hindi is better than my punjabi because i speak more hindi than punjabi or you can say i don't speak punjabi. actualy my mother is a hindu from bijnour and my father is a pujabi but he also know less punjabi. the biggest problem with me is my mother don't want me to grow my hair not even become a sikh. aslo i had not reached 18, i am still a minor i want to do prachar want to tell people about beauty of sikhi but the problem is that i am not a keshdhari. i would love if someone can help me do prachar. my plan is  that if any body here who is from dehradun because i can't go far from dehradun i want to make a team who can go place to place in dehradun and start doing prachar like going to schools when there school is over and students are moving out and then they can explain them what sikhi is. going to gurudwar and doing kathas and kirtan. for that i want help i am just 16 so if any body can help me make that team. not only in hindi but also in english and other languages alsoun because i can't go far from dehradun i want to make a team who can go place to place in dehradun and start doing prachar like going to schools when there school is over and students are moving out and then they can explain them what sikhi is. going to gurudwar and doing kathas and kirtan. for that i want help i am just 16 so if any body can help me make that team. not only in hindi but also in english and other languages also

16 hours ago, ramgharia said:

my hindi is better than my punjabi because i speak more hindi than punjabi or you can say i don't speak punjabi. actualy my mother is a hindu from bijnour and my father is a pujabi but he also know less punjabi. the biggest problem with me is my mother don't want me to grow my hair not even become a sikh. aslo i had not reached 18, i am still a minor i want to do prachar want to tell people about beauty of sikhi but the problem is that i am not a keshdhari. i would love if someone can help me do prachar. my plan is  that if any body here who is from dehradun because i can't go far from dehradun i want to make a team who can go place to place in dehradun and start doing prachar like going to schools when there school is over and students are moving out and then they can explain them what sikhi is. going to gurudwar and doing kathas and kirtan. for that i want help i am just 16 so if any body can help me make that team. not only in hindi but also in english and other languages alsoun because i can't go far from dehradun i want to make a team who can go place to place in dehradun and start doing prachar like going to schools when there school is over and students are moving out and then they can explain them what sikhi is. going to gurudwar and doing kathas and kirtan. for that i want help i am just 16 so if any body can help me make that team. not only in hindi but also in english and other languages also

Baot khushi ki baat hai ji that you want to do parchar in Hindi ..i am happy to meet someone connected to Bijnour ..i had heard of Bijnouri Sikhs and happened to meet one good soul in Hazur Sahib..the Bijnouri Sikhs visit Hazur Sahib on Holla/Holi ...will connect you to someone who is a Punjabi Sikh and very good in Hindi too ...beta if you have a contact number let me know ..dekhte hai kya ho sakta hai ji..watch this

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/11/2016 at 10:58 AM, ramgharia said:

my hindi is better than my punjabi because i speak more hindi than punjabi or you can say i don't speak punjabi. actualy my mother is a hindu from bijnour and my father is a pujabi but he also know less punjabi. the biggest problem with me is my mother don't want me to grow my hair not even become a sikh. aslo i had not reached 18, i am still a minor i want to do prachar want to tell people about beauty of sikhi but the problem is that i am not a keshdhari. i would love if someone can help me do prachar. my plan is  that if any body here who is from dehradun because i can't go far from dehradun i want to make a team who can go place to place in dehradun and start doing prachar like going to schools when there school is over and students are moving out and then they can explain them what sikhi is. going to gurudwar and doing kathas and kirtan. for that i want help i am just 16 so if any body can help me make that team. not only in hindi but also in english and other languages also

Bro, have you listened to the entire Katha of SSGGSJM? or read a Teeka? 

If not, IMHO, you need to listen to it, before you can start preaching. The full Katha is available in Hindi too. There is a possibility that people will ask you questions, when you preach. You need to be prepared to answer them thoroughly. 

You being a non-Keshdhari, should not be a problem, as you are a Sehajdhari (your Mother is a Hindu). Daas would still humbly request you to take Amrit and become a Singh. 

Bhul chuk maaf

• 1 month later...