Sikhs visiting graves - opinions

dalsingh101

22 hours ago, amardeep said:

A quick example that pops to mind is his commentary on the mool mantra where he explains that Sati is the vernacular of the Sanskrit Satya.. And then he explains how many of the words in Guru Granth Sahib has to be looked from their sanskrit origins. You wrote the same here sime time back on satya.

Nice! That is right.

Jugraj Singh of Basics of Sikhi mentioned that too, that's the first time I had heard it in a mainstream setting. That dude seems pretty chill in general. He even recognized and mentioned that there were many Gurus in India before, during and after our 10 gurus time. He seemed to have a bit of awareness of the context of our panth within the range of panths in India.

Anyway you convinced me to give this book a shot.

However I wasn't at all convinced to read that article you sent. If you want you can make a thread on it and share your views on the article, that would be cool.

Dont underestimate Jagraj Singh. He has a lot of deep knowledge and perspectives which he does'nt share on his channel since it's a basics channel where you dont discuss these things. He does add them in now and then in small dozes in order to not confuse people by making things too deep and esoteric.