Is there a thin line between love and hate?

gavenv

Guest Chimtta

Yes, yes and yes again Gavenv.  There is a very, very thin line between love and hate, it's almost invisible!  You just have to find it and stick to it and never ever, ever, ever cross it as long as your heart beats and your pulse can be felt in your wrist or the jagular. Love and never hate anyone, not even a dead leaf on the ground.  LOVE everyone even your enemies if you have any. LOVE is GREAT.  LOVE makes the world go round. LOVE everyone because everyone is God's Creation.  If you don't see God in His Creation, you don't see  at all.

there is No hate there is ONLY TRUTH and LOVE, Love for ONE.

ALL the hate, the love for others(that you think!) are products of the MIND. When you truly and very truly Love GOD and the One Truth, then you will never know or experience Hate.

Love for Prabh comes first. Even the significance of Anand Karaj is the love for prabh and the stages for union with this Love.

Guest Bablu

Oh, yes, there is hate!  Look at what's going on everywhere in the world!  No one in their right minds can say it is because of love there are wars and human migration.  Humans are fully capable of feeling serious hate towards other human beings and cause pain and destruction! How do atheists feel the love for God or 'prabh'? The 'prabh' doesn't even exist for them!

10 hours ago, Guest Bablu said:

Oh, yes, there is hate!  Look at what's going on everywhere in the world!  No one in their right minds can say it is because of love there are wars and human migration.  Humans are fully capable of feeling serious hate towards other human beings and cause pain and destruction! How do atheists feel the love for God or 'prabh'? The 'prabh' doesn't even exist for them!

Guest Bablu, you seem quite educated about "hate" that I seriously recommend you post on here as a member. Then we can have some sensible discussions and help educate each other in this bhavsagar we are in.

BTW. Your post reminded me of the movie "The Hateful Eight" which is now my favourite Quentin Tarantino movie of all time!!!...  I recommend it to you!  and just to end, I will say "Well, Good for you, Sister"

Guest Bablu

I don't mind contributing as a member but I have a Problem!  Each time when I log in as a member, sometimes I forget my 'username' AND most of the times without fail, I completely forget my 'PASSWORD' and then I have to creat a new account under new username and  a new password.  So, I thought, it is best to comment as a guest. I have short memory and I can't remember usernames  and passwords for  very long.  I have tried writing them down in the past and my pets have had a field day chewing them  to shreds when they are in playful or angry mood. So, I keep losing them like this or I am always worried someone will steal them and use them, pretending to be its me.  IT IS A BIG PROBLEM remembering the damn things, I have to admit.  I love my dogs so I let them get away with this.  I have tried telling my friends to remember them for me but sometimes even they forget them. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

PS.  I am using capital letters for some words above to signify my frustration and annoyance towards 'me' and not towards anyone else on this friendly, fairly educational and informative forum. I am definitely not a Capitalist, if you know what I mean!!

3 hours ago, Guest Bablu said:

I don't mind contributing as a member but I have a Problem!  Each time when I log in as a member, sometimes I forget my 'username' AND most of the times without fail, I completely forget my 'PASSWORD' and then I have to creat a new account under new username and  a new password.  So, I thought, it is best to comment as a guest. I have short memory and I can't remember usernames  and passwords for  very long.  I have tried writing them down in the past and my pets have had a field day chewing them  to shreds when they are in playful or angry mood. So, I keep losing them like this or I am always worried someone will steal them and use them, pretending to be its me.  IT IS A BIG PROBLEM remembering the damn things, I have to admit.  I love my dogs so I let them get away with this.  I have tried telling my friends to remember them for me but sometimes even they forget them. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

PS.  I am using capital letters for some words above to signify my frustration and annoyance towards 'me' and not towards anyone else on this friendly, fairly educational and informative forum. I am definitely not a Capitalist, if you know what I mean!!

Oh me, oh my!   Have you tried memorising your PWs and UNs by rote like you did your English alphabets for English and your times tables for Math , clever clogs?  And the term 'Capitalist' is not applied to someone who uses capital letters for words, in case you didn't know, hehe. You need to train your dogs properly, they are not suppose to be spoilt like some spoilt children.  Love them but teach them discipline too, so they don't chew your papers or books!  I think they do it deliberately so to stop you going on this forum because they feel left out!  Teach them how to participate too, if they can handle it.  Dogs are very clever animals, they can be taught to use the Internet just like everyone else.

On ‎03‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 9:14 AM, Guest Bablu said:

I don't mind contributing as a member but I have a Problem!  Each time when I log in as a member, sometimes I forget my 'username' AND most of the times without fail, I completely forget my 'PASSWORD' and then I have to create a new account under new username and  a new password.  So, I thought, it is best to comment as a guest. I have short memory and I can't remember usernames  and passwords for  very long.  I have tried writing them down in the past and my pets have had a field day chewing them  to shreds when they are in playful or angry mood. So, I keep losing them like this or I am always worried someone will steal them and use them, pretending to be its me.  IT IS A BIG PROBLEM remembering the damn things, I have to admit.  I love my dogs so I let them get away with this.  I have tried telling my friends to remember them for me but sometimes even they forget them. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

You definitely need to train your dog like this one in the video.