14 hours ago, samurai said:

Also advait and dvait mukhti is parvaan in gurmat siddhant, here bhagat fareed hints at dvait mukhti ie.. crow do not pick out these eyes as i want to see my beloved..

Well that could come under Advait as well. It's hard to say without first studying the author's belief system.

That said...

Some brothers and sisters think that Guru Granth Sahib is purely Advait. That's not the case. Guru Granth Sahib is what is called "Vishisht Advait". Vishisht meaning "distinct from" Advait.

In Advait, the soul is the supreme soul, there is no difference that is ultimately real. The soul must realize it's own nature being the supreme soul.
In Dvait, the soul is separate from the supreme soul, the difference is ultimately real. The soul can improve but never become the supreme soul.

Vishisht Advait combines elements from Advait and Dvait. The soul has been separated from the supreme soul but it is a part of the supreme soul and can become one with the supreme soul. However ignorance prevents it from merging back and uniting with the supreme soul.

Good summary of these ideas explained my Dr. Nick Sutton.

Advait and Dvait

Vishisht Advait