True Servant gets the Highest Rank

paapiman

Its a bit misleading but the point is that Baba Ishar Singh ji did intense sewa of Baba Nand Singh ji for 12 years, 24/7, without break, without sleep, without any comforts like clothes, bed, etc.

Sometimes Baba Nand Singh Ji would also refer to Baba Ishar Singh Ji as Nihkalank Avtar meaning he has no kalank.

Baba Ishar Singh Ji were true celibate in mind, body and action, bal jati, bal brahmachari , jin mil mare panch soorbir esa kon bali re ? That was Baba Ishar Singh Ji!. 

Baba Ishar Singh Ji gave darshan to soldiers fighting during 1962 China war, and were seen fighting along with Shaheedi Faujan!

One time Baba Ji went into his room tyar bar tyar, upon opening the door Bhai Kehar Singh Ragi had his darshana in this form: holding a sword dripping with blood & wearing a chola that was soiled.

Two of my mom's maasi and masad, and a Nanaksar mahapurush had darshan of Baba Ishar Singh Ji in a form that I cannot write here. Basically ,in gupt version I can say "Khalsa Mera Roop Hai Khaas".  I cannot say more than that. The devotees might understand what I am referring to.

Some Hindu brothers had darshana of Sri Krishna form in Baba J.

Baba Ishar Singh Ji also gave darshana to Pujari Singh at Sri Hazoor Sahib. Tohi mohi mohi tohi antar kaisa...

The Mahima of Baba Ishar Singh Ji maharaj is beyond this world.  But satgur vadda kar salahiye , that's why I am sharing this sifat salah for my own benefit.