Sri Charitropakhian Sahib jee Series - Charitar #19

paapiman

Warning: Sexually explicit material below. Daas will kindly request sangat, below the age of 25 or people who are greatly affected by Lust, to stay away from this discussion.

Please forgive me for being explicit.

Request to Mods/Admins:

- Please do not allow Guest posts in this topic
- Please do not tolerate any insults of Gurbani
- Please do delete any off-topic posts

Bhul chuk maaf

In this charitar, the woman is firstly acting out of revenge for her husbands affairs. Moving towards the end, it is apparent that she is telling her husband that she is very obedient and loyal to him, whilst he is still half-asleep. He is not fully conscious and so the woman is able to convince him easily that she is loyal and obedient to him as a matter of duty. The husband being not fully conscious gives his approval for her to leave his side. It seems to me the Minister (atma) is trying to tell the King (mann) that the Queen (maya) is feigning loyalty and love but your conscious state is not fully aware of what her ploy/intentions are.

15 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

@paapiman Ji, I met a relative from OOSA who knows Gurpreet singh California well. I have asked him to pass a message onto Gurpreet Singh, to do larivar katha of Sri CharitroPakhyan Granth like how Thakur Singh did GGS katha. He says he will pass the message on.

Shabaash Shera. Keep it up.

What is OOSA?

Bhul chuk maaf