progressing on the path of the saint

Some people that have been meditating for years don't progress as much as others who see results in months. Could really strong attachment to Maya and money be a really big factor? Or is there a different reason/s. I know past life kamayi is one of the reasons some progress faster. Keen to know more, I've been really curious recently.

On 10/5/2016 at 4:45 AM, tva prasad said:

Some people that have been meditating for years don't progress as much as others who see results in months. Could really strong attachment to Maya and money be a really big factor? Or is there a different reason/s. I know past life kamayi is one of the reasons some progress faster. Keen to know more, I've been really curious recently.

Other factors, which come into play (other than Attachment and Previous Kamaiye):

• Parents Sanskars - The information encoded in your genes will play a role in your progress.
  • Mother's womb - A mother can change the destiny of the child (when in womb) in those 8-9 months. If she does plenty of Naam Simran during that period, it will have a great impact on a child's future.
  • Upbringing - Many Psychological problems can be traced back to childhood, Based on this, it is very much possible to make a child highly spiritual with the correct type of upbringing.
  • Doshs done in previous life/past current life - Doshs can be an obstacle in moving forward. Some Doshs can be done unintentionally and one might not even know about them. Astrologers/Brahamgyanis can tell you about them.
  • Sangat - Sangat of spiritual seekers/Gurmukhs will assist. If you are lucky enough and meet a Brahamgyani in your life, you will definitely progress at a faster rate (if you are sincere).

Bhul chuk maaf

Above
+
Grace of God

You worship God seemingly to no end, or even if you don't and you are suffering to no end, one day God comes in and swoops you up, removes your haumai and gives you the full divine experience.

This below is an example of God's grace.

Krishan ji blesses Arjun with Divya Dhrishti, meaning Gyan, and shows him his multifaceted, Parbrahm, Mahakal, Mahavishnu Swaroop. What Bhai Gurdas ji calls Waheguru. What we might say in English - Oneness.