Panj Pyare Rehat Maryada

👏waheguru ji ka Khalsa waheguru ji ji fateh ji 👏 

I just came across this website which points out that root cause of most problems in our Panth is due not to following the Panj Pyare Rehat Maryada which is Hukam of Guru Shahib.

I have been reading articles on this website and lot of the things which they point out makes total sense, for example: Jathedars are creation of SGPC which was originally created by British Raj to contain political Sikh influence.

Also another point which really struck me was that there is no mention of Panj Jathedars of Takats in Sikh History before 1920. These are just couple of things but there are any other facts that they point out which makes total sense.

I am surprised why we don’t discuss these things in mainstream Sikh Panth. Where are the views of Sikh intellectuals and historians on these points. ( totally missing ) 

Does anyone know about this organization, they are called “Panj Parvan Panj Phardan” I have contacted them but no reply yet, I will keep you guys posted.

Here is their website if you want to check it out. www.5p5p.org 

please let me know your views. 

waheguru ji ka Khalsa waheguru ji ji fateh ji 

80FC1594-B30B-43B6-BCAF-6FCCAA4D8661.jpeg

22 hours ago, GurmukhSingh007 said:

👏waheguru ji ka Khalsa waheguru ji ji fateh ji 👏 

I just came across this website which points out that root cause of most problems in our Panth is due not to following the Panj Pyare Rehat Maryada which is Hukam of Guru Shahib.

I have been reading articles on this website and lot of the things which they point our makes total sense, for example: Jathedars are creation of SGPC and they have nothing to do with actual Sikh History. This is just one thing but there are any other facts that they point out which makes total sense. I am surprised why we don’t discuss these things in mainstream Sikh Panth. 

Does anyone know about this organization, they are called “Panj Parvan Panj Phardan” here is their website www.5p5p.org 

please let me know your views. 

waheguru ji ka Khalsa waheguru ji ji fateh ji 

80FC1594-B30B-43B6-BCAF-6FCCAA4D8661.jpeg

Excellent share brother.

Some very good points listed on their website.

Panj Pyare should be the leaders of a Gurudwara and they must be selected by Sri Satguru jee.

Bhul chuk maaf