According to my limited buddhi antriv arths of har jug jug bhagat opeya

I meant to share this couple of days ago, i thought i share it now. According to my limited understanding of gurbani, i wanted to share one of many possible antriv arths of har jug jug bhagat opaya 

ਹਰਿ ਜੁਗੁ ਜੁਗੁ ਭਗਤ ਉਪਾਇਆ ਪੈਜ ਰਖਦਾ ਆਇਆ ਰਾਮ ਰਾਜੇ ॥

Har Jug Jug Bhagath Oupaaeiaa Paij Rakhadhaa Aaeiaa Raam Raajae ||

हरि जुगु जुगु भगत उपाइआ पैज रखदा आइआ राम राजे ॥

In each and every age, He creates His devotees and preserves their honor, O Lord King.

Commentary- SatGuru- Eternal Maha Chaitan - Eternal supreme awareness/consciousness is true in all ages- jug jug back drop maha chaitan- supreme awarenesss always protect its devotee(antarmukhta introverted attention - one pointedness of devotee towards its source)

ਹਰਣਾਖਸੁ ਦੁਸਟੁ ਹਰਿ ਮਾਰਿਆ ਪ੍ਰਹਲਾਦੁ ਤਰਾਇਆ ॥

Haranaakhas Dhusatt Har Maariaa Prehalaadh Tharaaeiaa ||

हरणाखसु दुसटु हरि मारिआ प्रहलादु तराइआ ॥

The Lord killed the wicked Harnaakhash, and saved Prahlaad

Commentary- SatGur Maha chaitan - supreme awareness esoterically consumes harnakaash - ego upon prahlaad surrenders  - bhagat (introverted attention - one pointedness surrender towards the source).

Foot notes:

In indic traditions, lion is used metaphorically for union of atma and paratma- Lion metaphorically - supreme consciouness draws individual in to itself and consumes the individual I- consciouness and what is left is only - supreme awareness/consciousness- infinite ocean of awareness.

Milarepa: “When you run after your thoughts, you are like a dog chasing a stick: every time a stick is thrown, you run after it. Instead, be like a lion who, rather than chasing after the stick, turns to face the thrower. One only throws a stick at a lion once.”

what you guys think? If i screwed up anywhere let me know , off course i am still learning sikhi, learning never stops.

2019-09-30_11-07-43.jpg.f115b0a409c3148f6fc2acde2645af17.jpg