FIFA womensssss

lil_princess

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO HOOPER! lol GO CANADA GO! we made it really far and we BEAT CHINAA!! now all we have to do is BEAT THE SWEDS! SUNDAY!!! itz goin to be CRAZY GAME! GO CAnaDA GOOOOOO!!!!

GOOD LUCK 8) :LOL:

Haha u aint got no chance against DA SWEDS 8)

beating China was just luck..

but luck doens't work on Sweden ;)

Guest BikramjitSingh

With all this US-Canada rivalry, I'm hoping that Germany beats the US and Sweden beats Canada :twisted: :twisted:

Let's hope that we have two Europeans teams playing the final.

First and foremost I'd like to ask ..Bik when did your dreams start coming true?? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well, ....Bik I gotta say ...you must be happy..as both the european teams are in....for the championship

Hanji, before you all start tripping on me..I'd like to say ...You guys have to agree that ...America played ..at the bestest heights.... Even though America knew they were headed off to play one of the best teams, you gotta agree they had the courage..They did it anyways ..when knowing they might get licked...In sports, thats all it matters..is going out there...and having fun..and trying your best...

LOL, Don't I sound sooo ...depressed now... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

After crying for like 1.5 hours, I've concluded that chalo koi na ..there will be always next time....Meanwhile, all the best to the remaining teams..My bestest luck and wishes to Sweden...

Hopefully, I'll watch the 2007(8)Women's FIFA World cup with my very own soccer team... :wink: :wink: Get my point, yeh :P:P:P

By the way, Good job Canada...!!...

And for now...

All the best ...to Sweden..!

Guest BikramjitSingh

First and foremost I'd like to ask ..Bik when did your dreams start coming true?? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well, ....Bik I gotta say ...you must be happy..as both the european teams are in....for the championship

Don't worry Desikuddi02 Ji. I won't rub it in, You're probably feeling as sick as a parrot as that well known footy saying goes. I know what's it's like when the team you support gets knocked out of the competition. I remember Brazil in 82 and 86. Argentina in 90,90,98,02. So I know you're feeling down. :cry:

Always look on the bright side, there's always the European Championships in Portugal in June next year to look forward to.

I support the US in it's war on terror and iraq and all that pullova but I can't ever support them at footy. Well there was that one time when the US men's footy team beat England 2-0 in 1993 !!.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Guest BikramjitSingh

HAHAHA YYAYYYY! .... EHMY RUPY CHAK HOYE SEE.. HON PATTA LAGGA - EHMY PAMP PAMP KARKEY KAALI JEEB DEH DITTI AMREEKA DI TEAM NU :twisted: :P

:party:

As Del boy would say.

LUBBLY JUBBLY

Guest BikramjitSingh

Bassssssssssssssssssssssssss Karooooooooooooo

Mai massi sutti raaattii:(

Awww, Thanks Bik.....for not rubbing it in....

Baki , pleaseee...mainu hafta k dawo recover karan nu :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

No Probs Desikuddi02 Ji.

You might wanna listen to REM's 'Everybody Hurts' :). Although penned for a totally different occasion, it should help you.

To be totally honest the predictions about the semi-finals were actually given by Gurpreet Kaur. She's got some sort of formula where by she compares all the players stats, checks their form in previous matches, the state of the stadium,takes account of the referee and lines men, expected weather conditions etc etc. All too complicated for me but she's got it all on her computer and she's predicted quite a few results lately. The bookies are lucky she's not into gambling otherwise she would have cleared them out.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Guest BikramjitSingh

:evil: OI! :evil:

Gurpreet Kaur Ji

Sorry, I didn't know that it was a secret. Now you'll probably get the forum members sending you PMs asking for your tips on football matches. Btw by offer of a 50:50 split of all winnings still stands :)

Gurpreet Kaur Ji

Sorry, I didn't know that it was a secret. Now you'll probably get the forum members sending you PMs asking for your tips on football matches. Btw by offer of a 50:50 split of all winnings still stands :)

:LOL:

Bassssssssssssssssssssssssss Karooooooooooooo

Mai massi sutti raaattii:(

Awww, Thanks Bik.....for not rubbing it in....

Baki , pleaseee...mainu hafta k dawo recover karan nu

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

well at least you got the possibility of comming third ;)

WAHEGURUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :D

lol @ JSB! GO CANADA GO!!! lol and we don't NEED KARA LANG, she is a good player, but not our ONLY good player!!! and its a gaurenteed next FIFA we goin furtherrrrrrrr, our U19 team is crazzzy and im sure they goin to be in the next canada team!!! sooooooo we goin to kickkkk it! lol go CANADA GO! and yes it may be third/fourth place, but thaz in the world, and its better than ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD... go afgani girls SOCCER TEAM!

one!

ps. GO CANADA GO! (i can't say that enough! i can't wait till sat!)