How to Start Speaking Sweeter Words

WJKK WJKF

Hello Gurmukh Jio recently since my family said I can’t jaap naam sitting down on the weekdays during school, my maan has been really messed up. I have so many furne and it’s making me panic, because on the weekends they don’t say anything and I am able to do 3 hour jaap sitting down(1:30 morning and 1:30 hour before rehraas sahib). And my mind is so calm practically no furne on the weekends because of the jaap and on the weekdays most I can do 30 mins japp secretly sitting down. But because of this problem I am beginning to curse a lot like I used to, and I don’t want this to happen, but for no reason they just come out my mouth. I am also around kids my age who you know talk about stuff that we shouldn’t and because of that it’s messing me up to. Sorry for the rant but I just needed to get somethings off my chest because I think of you guys as my real family, because I can’t talk to my family about spirituality, it’d just freak them out. So, should I start listening to more Kirtan and normal Gurbani katha instead akath  katha all the time? I just want these waves of furne to stop, and for me to progress in my spirituality not go backwards. So what can be done to stop cursing and speak nice words.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

• 2 years later...