How would one know if they have ‘naam’?

Guest Confused

Guest Confused

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

Sangat ji I wanted to see your thoughts on this - how would you know if you have got naam, because naam is not physical?

A few examples 

Cash in your bank means you ‘have’ money. Strength in your body means you ‘have’ good health. Able to paint a good picture means you ‘have’ skill.

Gurbani talks of the lucky person, a wadhbhagi jeev, who is blessed with naam. But how would you know if you have received naam? I don’t mean receive as in given a shabad/mantar to practice by panj pyare or a sant. I mean naam being pargat inside of you, how would you know if it happened? 

4 hours ago, Guest Confused said:

Sangat ji I wanted to see your thoughts on this - how would you know if you have got naam, because naam is not physical?

A few examples 

Cash in your bank means you ‘have’ money. Strength in your body means you ‘have’ good health. Able to paint a good picture means you ‘have’ skill.

Gurbani talks of the lucky person, a wadhbhagi jeev, who is blessed with naam. But how would you know if you have received naam? I don’t mean receive as in given a shabad/mantar to practice by panj pyare or a sant. I mean naam being pargat inside of you, how would you know if it happened? 

How often you Jaap Naam? How powerful an effect it have on you?

6 hours ago, Guest Confused said:

A few examples 

Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji will appear when your 10th door opens and Bless you with His Naam, rest everything else is specualtionm guess, illusion, delusion etc.