Could Jesus hv reached Sachkhand ?

shastarSingh

5 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I'll find and post the first room. This is worth studying, despite being long, just background it. Study the way...the exchanges happen, study the emotions and method of the muslim. Study the kryptonite. 

On 6/2/2022 at 3:56 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Now is this in use in kalyug because Allah, a name for 1, is being used for a Devte?

Or because allah the name of a Devte is mistakingly being used as Naam of 1?

Either way it's the kalyugi version or kalyugi misapplication. 

Question mark in origin and use of allah again.  

On 5/4/2022 at 9:26 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

See. I know the Bible isn't a religion exactly. It's incomplete. Is this true of all three?

Well. Seems so. All broken or lost. Or subverted. 

But the history in the Veras is true. The history in the quaran is true, and the history in the torah is true. 

Although, I admit, studying deeply now with black isrealites, there is much more Dharam intact in that, than "christianity". 

Come around to this Veers interpretation. 

One thing is clear. Islam as is. The quran as is. Today. Is a lie, hypocrisy, contradiction, and codemnable by even those of the lowest moral standard. 

All qurans are a translation, even arabic ones. The ones that predate the "original" in turky are not made available for comparison. 

And they're innacurate. 

And it leads to mental illness. Every single muslim demonstrated mental illness in those debates. Some just more put together. But on a fundamental level they are absolutely ill. Not functioning. Not cognitive. 

5 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Screenshot_20220609-121351_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5b8941db00d5136c085af604ee81bc86.jpg

Oh speaking. So...

It's the other word I need?

I got excited. I'm like "it says the one speaking in the books!" Lol. 

Wait abhedh is merged...so its kateb merged utterings?

So it's "even Vishnu cannot know his end who's speech is merged in the kateb?"

Because the bible is not written by Akal. It's written by YHWH and their Avtar. And it says the Father has not been heard within. So it's Kalki Dharam? 

• 2 weeks later...

Parchar continues to go well with people from Kemet, Hoodoo, BHI, Black christian, and now coptic christian circles. 

If there's on thing even more hilarious than a black christian, or bhi, debating muslims and knowing how to handle them, it's coptics, lol. 

Anyway. There is one particular black christian, that associates with the coptics, who's understanding on the Bible and Quran is...umm...beyond commendable and I've invited him to read the Guru Granth Sahib Ji, and basic Ithias. 

One to strengthen our mutual resilience to islam and two....to set him a bit loose in our house and see what he says. Iron sharpens iron. 

In a few days time we may have a room on the subject. 

On 6/9/2022 at 2:35 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Does the mysterious Kal relate to this adventurers? Stay tuned and find out in batches of random posts ranging from one to three at a time. 

The Kal narrative is looking more Vedic...ish .Indus related. Be interesting to find the source for that Bhagat Kabeer Ji used. 

Have yet to find any references to this specific "Kal". 

Check these out. Claimed and proven. Islam is a fake religion. Muhammad is an, not the, an anti Christ. Islam does not even qualify as an abrahamic religion. 

https://www.clubhouse.com/room/PGoOrkKw?utm_medium=ch_room_xr&utm_campaign=Y3VA550LVHFH3B5CUvOdEA-247396

https://www.clubhouse.com/room/M66d7gvo?utm_medium=ch_room_xr&utm_campaign=Y3VA550LVHFH3B5CUvOdEA-247396