Could Jesus hv reached Sachkhand ?

shastarSingh

What you know about Jesus is heavily influenced by what his followers wanted you to know. The bible is just the ‘best bits’ as decided by those who compiled the new testament. Many parts were left out on purpose for subjective reasons.

Just look at the Infancy Gospel of Thomas if you don’t believe me…..

Christism and Islam are just overgrown  deras. Their founders aren’t worthy of Sachkhand. 

2 hours ago, HSD said:

What you know about Jesus is heavily influenced by what his followers wanted you to know. The bible is just the ‘best bits’ as decided by those who compiled the new testament. Many parts were left out on purpose for subjective reasons.

Just look at the Infancy Gospel of Thomas if you don’t believe me…..

Christism and Islam are just overgrown  deras. Their founders aren’t worthy of Sachkhand. 

I agree that gospels have been redacted. I still think actual Jesus, not post roman white jesus, qualifies as one of the higher spiritual beings we've had on this planet this Kalyug. 

8 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I agree that gospels have been redacted. I still think actual Jesus, not post roman white jesus, qualifies as one of the higher spiritual beings we've had on this planet this Kalyug. 

I agree, I think, outside of the white bull5hit narrative, Jesus was probably a mahapurash. 

On 5/2/2022 at 11:02 PM, MrSingh1699 said:

Jesus (if one theoretically accepts the premise that he existed as an actual real person) was a self-proclaimed Jew and the self-proclaimed sole Son of God.

Considering Gurbani says not to call the Bible false, that may very well be the case. But if only God and Guru are perfect who's son does that make him?

Although the language of the bible is not mutually exclusive, even if that status may very well be, not really a crux issue. 

Why did the spiritual great, second really only to Guru Sahiban, not leave any Bani?