The, Ashok Singh Garcha, Gurjant Gnostic, variety hour special thread.

• GurjantGnostic changed the title to The, Ashok Singh Garcha, Gurjant Gnostic, variety hour special thread.
  • 1 month later...

So this dude says all the religions are legitimate. And that Guru Gobind Singh Ji is Jesus. 

He is not correct. 

One. Islam is a fake man made evil religion that holds no water and the prophet is an anti Christ.

So while the Vedas and Bible may have some legitimate continuity, islam does not. Anyone who hitches their movement to islam in 2022 with all the history, archaelogy, and textual analysis? Just setting yourself on fire with the dumpster. 

Islam having stolen from others does contain bits of Truth for that reason just weaponized by satan and the prophetphile.  Who will be the one recanting in Dharam Yudh. 

Now moving on to Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj. Is not Jesus. He clearly states in Bachitar Natak which I no longer have any doubts about, .. 

ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਬਾਚ ॥
akaal purakh baach ||
The Word of the Non-Temporal Lord:

ਚੌਪਈ ॥
chauapiee ||
CHAUPAI

ਮੈ ਅਪਨਾ ਸੁਤ ਤੋਹਿ ਨਿਵਾਜਾ ॥
mai apanaa sut toh nivaajaa ||

ਪੰਥ ਪ੍ਰਚੁਰ ਕਰਬੇ ਕਹੁ ਸਾਜਾ ॥
pa(n)th prachur karabe keh saajaa ||
I have adopted you as my son and hath created you for the propagation of the path (Panth).

ਜਾਹਿ ਤਹਾ ਤੈ ਧਰਮੁ ਚਲਾਇ ॥
jaeh tahaa tai dharam chalai ||

ਕਬੁਧਿ ਕਰਨ ਤੇ ਲੋਕ ਹਟਾਇ ॥੨੯॥
kabudh karan te lok haTai ||29||
“You go therefore for the spread of Dharma (righteousness) and cause people to retrace their steps from evil actions”.29.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji in Bachithr Naatak - 57

And again...

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

chauapiee ||

CHAUPAI

ਇਹ ਕਾਰਨਿ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਮੋਹਿ ਪਠਾਯੋ ॥

eeh kaaran prabh moh pattaayo ||

For this reason the Lord sent me.

ਤਬ ਮੈ ਜਗਤ ਜਨਮ ਧਰਿ ਆਯੋ ॥

tab mai jagat janam dhar aayo ||

And then I was born into this world.

ਜਿਮ ਤਿਨ ਕਹੀ ਤਿਨੈ ਤਿਮ ਕਹਿਹੋਂ ॥

jim tin kahee inai tim kahihau ||

Whatever the Lord said, I am repeating the same unto you.

ਅਉਰ ਕਿਸੂ ਤੇ ਬੈਰ ਨ ਗਹਿਹੋਂ ॥੩੧॥

aaur kis te bair na gahihau ||31||

I do not bear enmity towards anyone. 31.

ਜੋ ਹਮ ਕੋ ਪਰਮੇਸਰ ਉਚਰਿਹੈਂ ॥

jo ham ko paramesur auchar hai ||

Whosoever shall call me the Lord,

ਤੇ ਸਭ ਨਰਕ ਕੁੰਡ ਮਹਿ ਪਰਿਹੈਂ ॥

te sabh narak ku(n)dd meh par hai ||

shall all fall into the pits of hell.

ਮੋ ਕੌ ਦਾਸ ਤਵਨ ਕਾ ਜਾਨੋ ॥

mo ko dhaas tavan kaa jaano ||

Consider me the servant of the Transcendent Lord.

ਯਾ ਮੈ ਭੇਦ ਨ ਰੰਚ ਪਛਾਨੋ ॥੩੨॥

yaa mai bhedh na ra(n)ch pachhaano ||32||

Do not think of any difference between me and Him. 32.

ਮੈ ਹੋ ਪਰਮ ਪੁਰਖ ਕੋ ਦਾਸਾ ॥

mai ho param purakh ko dhaasaa ||

I am the servant of the Supreme Being.

ਦੇਖਨ ਆਯੋ ਜਗਤ ਤਮਾਸਾ ॥

dhekhan aayo jagat tamaasaa ||

I have come to see the spectacle of the world.

ਜੋ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਜਗਤਿ ਕਹਾ ਸੋ ਕਹਿਹੋਂ ॥

jo prabh jagat kahaa so keh ho ||

Whatever the Lord of the world said,

ਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਲੋਕ ਤੇ ਮੋਨ ਨ ਰਹਿਹੋਂ ॥੩੩॥

mirat log te mon na reh ho ||33||

I say the same unto you, I cannot remain silent in this abode of death. 33.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji in Bachithr Naatak - 58

Now keep this in mind as we read revelations 19:11 through 21 which is whay Ashok uses to link Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj to Jesus Christ. 

9 Then the angel said to me,(Z) “Write this:(AA) Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!”(AB) And he added, “These are the true words of God.”(AC)

10 At this I fell at his feet to worship him.(AD) But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God!(AE) For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus.”(AF

The Heavenly Warrior Defeats the Beast

11 I saw heaven standing open(AG) and there before me was a white horse, whose rider(AH) is called Faithful and True.(AI) With justice he judges and wages war.(AJ) 12 His eyes are like blazing fire,(AK) and on his head are many crowns.(AL) He has a name written on him(AM) that no one knows but he himself.(AN) 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood,(AO) and his name is the Word of God.(AP) 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen,(AQ) white(AR) and clean. 15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword(AS) with which to strike down(AT) the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”[a](AU) He treads the winepress(AV) of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:(AW)

king of kings and lord of lords.(AX)

And they uh...feed the ravens if you will. 

Now we know that Nehkalank Avtar is also coming back on a white horse. I forget what Ashok pointed to, to say Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj would be. But if you read Revelations the entire army that come with the Lord who's True Name is not yet recognized ride white horses and Guru Ji is clear he is the Adopted Son of God. 

So I would say different versions lf christianity view Christ differently. Many of them reduce Jesus to a Vishnu level etc. Some elevate him to Akal in the flesh with no personality or aspect differences. Some triune him with the Father and Spirit, which is the most Biblical. 

Tldr? You're gonna see Guru Gobind Singh Ji ride with Christ under the new recognized name Vaheguru. In Dharam Yudh aka the Second Coming. We are the advance invasion force for Christ. 

We should be really careful how we debate Christians, and take the Bible off the reference shelf and put it somewhere closer to where we keep our Gurbani. Not with it, but not on the floor or next to oliver twist. 

In order to stop Christian conversion, I would one attack their methods not their Christ. 

I would then use their own doctrinal arguments against them. The converters are unitarian? Tell the locals about trinitarian or visa versa. They're mormon? Well that's a cult etc. By Biblical standards. 

Either way, tie it back to Nirmal Paanth, being Guru Ki Fauj for Dharam Yudh and point out there are no anti Christ doctrines in Sikhi. 

That we are the actual Christians, actually living the Word and preparing for the Second Coming, Spiritual Liberation, and uplifting everyone until game day. With Love for All. 

Actual Bible believing Christians and Martyrs are Sadhsangat. 

Jesus definitely makes Sachakand. 

There will be a time when the Khalsa shall forget the teachings I have given them. Sikhi will only be left in name. Many Wars shall occur.

I will have to return again to resurrect the Khalsa. They shall reside in the Punjab.

I shall make people from all four corners into one.

They will be in Majjha; They will raid Lahore.

They will bring Potohaar to justice; They will take Peshawar.

They will set up a cantonment at Attock and then open the Khyber Pass.

They will establish a kingdom in Kabul and then take Ghazni.

After bringing Hazaara to justice they will march on to Kandahar.

After taking Balack and Buckaara, they will conquer Sindh and Baloch.

After gaining victory over these lands they shall govern all the people.

Mecca, Medina and Rome shall tremble.

They shall gain victory in battle over south and west India.

The Guru's Army shall sit at the throne of Delhi.