Cannabis and war!

This is just one. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeda_Sōkaku

Dude was a mass murderer. 

It's the entirety of Japanese Kobudo refined by Aiki. It's as old as Japan, it's timeless. And it's not a sport like what these clowns do.  

I couldn't get full text of this book, but this shows the charts required to show you the arts distilled into Aikido. Charts bro. 

SmartSelect_20220729-055810_Chrome.jpg.610c8e7e96c0b6ee43ecce8f25ca168c.jpg

The entirety of Kobudo is in there. 

And there are hidden teachings oral and Akashic. The Kage arts are learned from the Kage. 

O Sensei also shed blood. In war and in caravanning and in trying to set up a utopian outpost twice. He killed. He learned from killers.  He also learned from Dharams. 

And he had a Satori and died internally. 

The man who presented Aikido was no longer Morihei. And he said some interesting things about what the world would face and why Aikido had been gifted. 

He takes zero credit for the art but is the first student of it, and said we largely did not follow him or understand the purpose. 

But if you know Sikhi the purpose of what he's talking about is clear. 

And the maker of the art becomes clear. 

Watch the O Sensei videos bro. That dude is 80 taking heads with a Katana in a way you can't dispute or compare to tv wrestling.  Read what he said and compare that to what you hear from these tv personalities. Who's going to teach you about Budo? Morihei Ueshiba? Multiple Menkyo Kaiden, multiple time killer, soldier turned Saint...or Joe Rogan who does some kickboxing, talks to dude about shrooms and comments on sporting events?

And these tv hosted sports athletes think they're the gatekeepers and commentators? Experts on Kobudo? Gtfo. Lol. Go back to rolling on the ground. 

This interview. 

https://aikidojournal.com/2019/03/25/a-provocative-interview-with-morihei-ueshiba/

Kondo:You are the same age as I am then!2 (laughs) The human body is supposed to stop developing at 25 years old.

O Sensei:I didn’t stop. I grew until I was 55 years old. I became taller, too. I was my strongest when I was 50. I didn’t have much strength when I was in my twenties until the age of 32 or 33. 

What does Gurbani say about the age you peak?

45 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

This is just one. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeda_Sōkaku

Dude was a mass murderer. 

It's the entirety of Japanese Kobudo refined by Aiki. It's as old as Japan, it's timeless. And it's not a sport like what these clowns do.  

I couldn't get full text of this book, but this shows the charts required to show you the arts distilled into Aikido. Charts bro. 

SmartSelect_20220729-055810_Chrome.jpg.610c8e7e96c0b6ee43ecce8f25ca168c.jpg

The entirety of Kobudo is in there. 

And there are hidden teachings oral and Akashic. The Kage arts are learned from the Kage. 

Any link of kobudo and cannabis???

Did old martial arts do Cannabis in any form?

According to Takayasu, the earliest evidence of cannabis in Japan dates back to the Jomon Period (10,000-200 B.C.), with pottery relics recovered in Fukui Prefecture containing seeds and scraps of woven cannabis fibers. “Cannabis was the most important substance for prehistoric people in Japan,” he says 

So since our concept of time yes. 

Under occupation? A felony. Today is a felony. Thanks usa. ...where it's now legal ..sigh ..

Ooohhh this next phase of Naam fused Aikido is gonna be so sweeeeet. Har Kirpa. Working hard to situate it. 

I'm farming bamboo, hemp, soy, flax, participating in the seed bank, growing food, getting the well, going off grid, going solar, going satellite internet. 

Flushing this resume out. 

Making time to train a Fauj and with the Paanth. 

Making a security company, and selling goods made on the farm and getting off the payroll slave system. 

Working on my education continually in regards to computers, robotics, engineering and law. 

Gonna Bunga Farm. Only way to live for me. Immersed in Sikhi, Aiki, farming and making money. 

Dying for what I hope is the last time. Shaheed or quickly in old age or while asleep. Lord take me with your name on my lips and make me something worthwhile.