How is everyone? Collaborative speak about your life.

Doing great. Working 6 12s like a slave. Spending most of it in Bhagti or studying various topics. No longer immersed in religous debate rooms. Super informative and catalyzing but toxic as well. 

Beware all social and scrolling media. It's a corrupt emotional interaction and moderated by ai and bad people. 

Oh there is DEFINITELY A DISTINCT AND REAL ANTI SIKH AGENDA ONLINE JUST ABOUT EVERYWHERE. Good times. 

Upsides. I've worked a lot better hydration, and nutrition into my work life. Far far less stress through Simran and letting go of resistance to all things. 

Alkaline wayer, vitamins, more regular food, best quality I can get but it's whatever right now. I've been able to work in more vegan, vegetarian, and organics but eat crappy meat sometimes just avoiding beef. 

Mixing Kirtan, and Simran not as much Katha, doing random passages for Gurbani. 

Using releasing and form to make tai chi like work super rewarding. It's tai chi like becauae my timing and accuracy are on point. I used to have to rush a bit. 

Listening to a variety of musics, usually tribal, traditional and free of bad vocal messages. Lot of engineering, and physics, cis related topics. Archaeology. Sociology. Psychology. 

Then add in just a smidgen of a maybe a tv show once a week and some mindless youtube vids, and you got my vids. 

Sleeping a solid 4 with two 40 min naps on the bus.

But by Har Kirpa it's all working.