Who is this guy?

SujeetGrewal

http://www.islamsikhism.com/

Recently, I've come across this website that is focused on converting Sikhs. It's a "Da'wah initiative" of some sort. It's been running for quite a while but I haven't even heard of it up until now. I'm not sure if anyone else on this forum has either. This person has also opened many platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube (He must be really set on this). The amount of depth they are willing to go is concerning to say the least. Until recently, I didn't even know they existed. Anyone else heard of them? 

4 hours ago, SujeetGrewal said:

http://www.islamsikhism.com/

Recently, I've come across this website that is focused on converting Sikhs. It's a "Da'wah initiative" of some sort. It's been running for quite a while but I haven't even heard of it up until now. I'm not sure if anyone else on this forum has either. This person has also opened many platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube (He must be really set on this). The amount of depth they are willing to go is concerning to say the least. Until recently, I didn't even know they existed. Anyone else heard of them? 

Nope but I got some hot ayats they need to splain. 

Also...Website isn't secure. 

3 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Nope but I got some hot ayats they need to splain. 

Also...Website isn't secure. 

For real. You don't know how fortunate you are in Faith until you hear everyone else have to explain away the pedophilia, slavery etc. The feeling of having been gifted, undeservingly, a perfect Dharam? Broooo.. priceless. 

Just don't be eating or drinking anything you don't want to spit out when they hit you with the "best example for mankind" speech. 

45 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

For real. You don't know how fortunate you are in Faith until you hear everyone else have to explain away the pedophilia, slavery etc. The feeling of having been gifted, undeservingly, a perfect Dharam? Broooo.. priceless. 

Just don't be eating or drinking anything you don't want to spit out when they hit you with the "best example for mankind" speech. 

Kinda feel bad for the dude running the website. He's wasted the last 16 years on this pointless task. Imagine all the other things he could've accomplished throughout that time.