Puratan style khoo (well)

shastarSingh

On 4/27/2023 at 12:49 AM, dalsingh101 said:

I don't think you could handle it anyway. Just run your mouth off about how much hard work it is being jut fudhoo, but in reality you're just taking it easy and getting other people to do the work. Which is typical. 

Are you a communist?

If God has given me lots of land, can’t I give it on thekkaa?

Dont people in cities give their house or rooms on rent and make money?

India is full of landless people. If some person takes my farm on thekkaa and makes decent money, what’s wrong with that?

6 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Are you a communist?

If God has given me lots of land, can’t I give it on thekkaa?

Dont people in cities give their house or rooms on rent and make money?

India is full of landless people. If some person takes my farm on thekkaa and make decent money, what’s wrong with that?

It's you and your bullsh1t narrative about how hardworking peasants are, which is a lie. And you perfectly demonstrate this laziness. 

28 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

It's you and your bullsh1t narrative about how hardworking peasants are, which is a lie. And you perfectly demonstrate this laziness. 

Peasants of old were hardworking.

My dadaa did farming himself with ox and bull. I hv a challenge for you. Come to India and do farming in a remote Indian village with bulls and ox in the months of may, June and July. Either you will collapse dead while doing farming or you will run back to your England or you will go underground in some tarkhan house in Punjab and may be fall in love with a tarkhan aunty and do some Bhangra with aunty ji.

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2023 at 8:49 AM, dalsingh101 said:

Take your mental 'jack and jills' and stop trying to spread lies about how hardworking your people are - if they were even half as hardworking as you make out, the whole agricultural economy wouldn't be in the sh1thouse like it is over there.

And I can tell from looking at your bootha that you wouldn't last a single day here on a site as a labourer or a hoddy, you'd be running back to your khet crying in no time. 

Do yourself a favour and spend some money on some gym equipment in your house and use it fatso. 

You've been going against farmers lately, what happened that is triggering you to do this?  Is it something you found in your research or something your learning in uni?

19 minutes ago, Sajjan_Thug said:

You've been going against farmers lately, what happened that is triggering you to do this?  Is it something you found in your research or something your learning in uni?

No, part of it is p155 take, part of it is very serious: I think that the agricultural focus back home and lack of diversity is a potential economic time bomb, I think the barn-dancing aspect of it has gone out of control. 

I think certain strains of 'culture' are effecting Sikh society majorly and not in a good way. The movies and songs coming out of Panjab, the birthplace of Sikhi says a lot...... I could go on, and I have! 

I thought I'd said enough about how I feel about these things that people wouldn't need to ask questions about that at least??