Half sleep half Awake during Waheguru Meditation

Guest Singh1991

Guest Singh1991

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru ji Fateh,

I need some help If someone can enlighten me on this topic. I wanna share my recent experience that I had while doing Waheguru Simran Meditation during Amrit Vela,

After almost an hour of meditation I changed my posture from sitting back to straight to leaning back to wall. After 3-4 minutes I felt my mind going to somewhere where there is lot of light. and I can hear kirtan which I usually hear everyday. My mind voluntarily followed it and stayed there for around 5 minutes. I voluntarily came out of that stage cuz I had to get up. When I get up I felt that I had woken up from dream. 
Can someone share your thoughts what is it about ? 

1 hour ago, Guest Singh1991 said:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru ji Fateh,

I need some help If someone can enlighten me on this topic. I wanna share my recent experience that I had while doing Waheguru Simran Meditation during Amrit Vela,

After almost an hour of meditation I changed my posture from sitting back to straight to leaning back to wall. After 3-4 minutes I felt my mind going to somewhere where there is lot of light. and I can hear kirtan which I usually hear everyday. My mind voluntarily followed it and stayed there for around 5 minutes. I voluntarily came out of that stage cuz I had to get up. When I get up I felt that I had woken up from dream. 
Can someone share your thoughts what is it about ? 

Being in and out of hypnogogic state your mind was able to project for you through your senses what your mind and soul are connecting to through Gurbani. 

When we are in SadhSangat we are not here alone, we are in a special place, for real, while focusing on Vaheguru's praises. 

You can follow the Bani and be all but there more than here even. 

From my wretched experince.