Need Help With Frequency Octave Scales

PAL_07

On 2/4/2024 at 3:29 PM, PAL_07 said:

I have an audio mp3 file that starts with me playing tabla in (C1 32 hertz) and then slowly graduates in frequency ending after 3 minutes in (B4 493 hertz)

Is there some sort of computer software that can provide a report of the pitch against time so as that the 3 minute video shows the various increase in pitch at various times in the time lag of the audio file.  I can view it on audacity as a spectogram but don'e understand how to read it

I was about to say, you try audacity?

On 2/4/2024 at 3:29 PM, PAL_07 said:

I have an audio mp3 file that starts with me playing tabla in (C1 32 hertz) and then slowly graduates in frequency ending after 3 minutes in (B4 493 hertz)

Is there some sort of computer software that can provide a report of the pitch against time so as that the 3 minute video shows the various increase in pitch at various times in the time lag of the audio file.  I can view it on audacity as a spectogram but don'e understand how to read it

And if you select the audio file at any place and time it should tell you what the pitch is so you can just go through every 30 seconds or 5 seconds or whatever and mark the pitch and plot your own graph