TO ALL MY LITTLE BROTHAZ AND SISTAZ

Mr §ingh

well, i dont know, i am not that used to that kind ofmusic, coz it sounds like rap music and sikhs singing in rap music. well.. i really dont understand what he is saying, becoz he speaks so fast, but i think he is talking about sikhs kids being bullied at schools and stuff???

Yea, I understand that its really bad and triggers emotion, but just be strong. I am commited dailly funny things about sikhs and you know why ppl make fun of sikhs (hindus and muslims).. coz they are jealous of us and they cant see our bravery and the greatness of our religion. My muslim friend gets all jealously and pigged out when I tell him about some great stories of past sikh culture like banda singh bahadur... but if someone touches your jura or dhari.. its not good and this muslim friend says that the reason sikh population is so less becoz everyone beat us badly and badly ! .. LOL .. actually we are the only quam that has kicked everyones ass !

actually i liked their efforts but sorry to say malkit ate most of the gurbani in song " message to gora sikh" and that's disrespecting for our gurbani and I think undergroundsikhi is doing great job but he should also consider not using Gurbani and use inspiring words because if these songs will show distorted Gurbani then everyone will get chance to make their own version of Gurbani and use them in songs.

I'll give you :thumbsup: for your efforts and bringing this new style but for using distorted Gurbani I will give you honest opinion which is :down: ...

I loved the site though just didn't like that malkit was singing half Gurbani and then skipped few lines......I still need to check other songs and I will post my honest review.:)

actually i liked their efforts but sorry to say malkit ate most of the gurbani in song " message to gora sikh" and that's disrespecting for our gurbani and I think undergroundsikhi is doing great job but he should also consider not using Gurbani and use inspiring words because if these songs will show distorted Gurbani then everyone will get chance to make their own version of Gurbani and use them in songs.

I'll give you :thumbsup: for your efforts and bringing this new style but for using distorted Gurbani I will give you honest opinion which is :down: ...

I loved the site though just didn't like that malkit was singing half Gurbani and then skipped few lines......I still need to check other songs and I will post my honest review.:)

Hanji thats true.....he speaks so quickly, GUrbani gets disorted

but otherwise I think its good as Dharmik Geet

Cause gurbani doesn't go together with RAp

but Geet can adjust :)

but keep up the effort (UndergroundSikhi) (still listening, havn't heard allof them yet :P)

but i must say that that perticular track was exceptionally good :D