VERY IMPORTANT*** SHAHEEDI DEGH >>> IMPORTANT***

Boil Cannabis buds and/or leaves in water this rids these green colour Chloroform.  Then for 30 minutes abcsorb the plant in lemon juice, then you willl have THC

Through my reserach on decarboxilating cannabis (cannabis has to be decarboxilated otherwise the THC cannot be absorbed) - the common method was to leave the plant to dry for atleast 30 days or you could apply heat to the plant and this will activate the THC.  But recently i found out and want to share with you that if you drown the plant leaves buds in lemon juice for 30 minutes this will remove acid coating that converts ATHC into THC delta 9.

So basically i was in India a couple of weeks ago and i have very bad ankles due to years of sports injuries and also at night couldn't sleep so i thought i'll make a small glass of shirdayee.  So March time cannabis has low THC because its still in a vegetattive state and i broke some leaves and boiled them in water to remove the chloroform (CBD is fat soluble so water doesn't affect it)  I then rinsed the leaves and then soaked them in lemon juice for half an hour.  Then i opened up my blender and threw in the fresh leaves along with half the lemon juice and i added water, yoghurt, makahni butter and almonds and whole black pepper and honey and ran the blender for 5 minutes continous thus allowing the leaves to leach into the shirdayee and i confirm it did work.  You cannot eat ingest fresh cannabis  and get high it has to be decarboxilated.

On 4/30/2024 at 2:05 PM, PAL_07 said:

Through my reserach on decarboxilating cannabis (cannabis has to be decarboxilated otherwise the THC cannot be absorbed) - the common method was to leave the plant to dry for atleast 30 days or you could apply heat to the plant and this will activate the THC.  But recently i found out and want to share with you that if you drown the plant leaves buds in lemon juice for 30 minutes this will remove acid coating that converts ATHC into THC delta 9.

So basically i was in India a couple of weeks ago and i have very bad ankles due to years of sports injuries and also at night couldn't sleep so i thought i'll make a small glass of shirdayee.  So March time cannabis has low THC because its still in a vegetattive state and i broke some leaves and boiled them in water to remove the chloroform (CBD is fat soluble so water doesn't affect it)  I then rinsed the leaves and then soaked them in lemon juice for half an hour.  Then i opened up my blender and threw in the fresh leaves along with half the lemon juice and i added water, yoghurt, makahni butter and almonds and whole black pepper and honey and ran the blender for 5 minutes continous thus allowing the leaves to leach into the shirdayee and i confirm it did work.  You cannot eat ingest fresh cannabis  and get high it has to be decarboxilated.

Word. That's what's up. Speed cured to get rid of the ammonia etc and activated the thc with lemon juice. 

I think cbd is water soluble though. That's why hiplies used to water cure weed. The water keeps the cbds and you're left with herb that has the same thc as it did before but in terms on percentages now pure thc. It's just not highly soluble to you'll only lose 12.6mg of cbd per liter of water. So it takes a high water volume and some time. 

So you're cbds were fairly intact. Good call on how to take herb from field to cup without waiting.