Where are you from?? .........In Punjab...

Sherni-E-Punjab

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My relatives live in Karnal as well. I been to Haryana so many times. Have you been to sacha Souda Gurdwara which is after Asandh? Nice Gurdwara sahib. Also, I been to saffidon and they have nice Gurdwaras there near Singhpura? I know haryana very well. Also for the unaware members "haryana" was part of Punjab and it was under sangrur district once. Most of sikhs in Haryana are migrated from Pakistan Punjab. majority is from Sheikhupura district. My family also migrated from Sheikupura as well but that was Grand Father.

yah My bhua ji lives near Sach Sauda.. you know when you go from Asand bustand to Sach Sauda. The Two huge houses in the way rite on the road are my Bhuaaji's :)

yah my grans Migrated from gurdaspur and paki punjab. :)

yah but as we know all the haryana punjabis kik ass wid their gud lookz;)

Karnal is awesome, I love that place..my aunt knows all the cops there, and we got to park anywhere it was so cool, wish i could do that here, and man i had the best jamun there. Man now I wish i could go back to Punjab, so much fun there.

Oopz..

I gotz to give u a kissy wissy now;) :oops:

I lived on the Thandi Sarak Wid all the VIRK"S thats where i got my Larai ( fighting) Skills;)

and Karnal Mundey r oh my my mummmmyyy HOT

Don't worry make it an i owe you.. :wink:

:D

• 1 month later...
Guest Punjabi Nationalist

My relatives live in Karnal as well. I been to Haryana so many times. Have you been to sacha Souda Gurdwara which is after Asandh? Nice Gurdwara sahib. Also, I been to saffidon and they have nice Gurdwaras there near Singhpura? I know haryana very well. Also for the unaware members "haryana" was part of Punjab and it was under sangrur district once. Most of sikhs in Haryana are migrated from Pakistan Punjab. majority is from Sheikhupura district. My family also migrated from Sheikupura as well but that was Grand Father.

Hi, not that regionalism matters, but i am glad to find another who is from Pakistan, or at least Majha region of Punjab.

And you're right about most Sikhs of Haryana having come from Pakistan, this is also true of the Khatris and Aroras of Ambala. A large number of displaced Punjabis were also placed in Delhi.

Sheikpura is just in between Gujranwala and Lahore (Where my family belongs to). 8)

Alls good......