Am I an agent of RSS?

Am I an agent of RSS? :P

http://www.sgpc.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_...=Testing+Forums

Here is what has been published there: -

DEAR AMRIT PAL SINGH JI

YOU ARE SPEAKING LAGUAGE OF RASTRYA SIKH SANGAT.I LIVE IN UP BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU ARE ADVOCATING LALAS. THEY ALWAYS HAVE PREDUCING THINKINGS ABOUT SIKHS .YUO HAVE VERY SHORT MEMORY DEAR YOU HAVE NO PAIN ABOUT YOUR PANTH.ARE YOU FORGET DURING BLUE STAR OPPERATION THESE LALAS SUPLY WHINE MEAT EGGS TO INDIAN ARMY IN SHRI DARBAR SAHIB. THEY HAVE A BIG ROLL IN PUNJAB PROBLEM. THEY ARE THE MUKHBIR OF POLICE THOSE TIME IN PUNJAB. YOU ARE ADVICING ME THAT DONT SPRED THEM, IT IS VERY SHAMEFULL TO YOU. I THINK YOU ARE ALSO AGENT OF RSS IN BHASH OF A SIKH. MERY PUNJAB KO ITNY TUKRO MAAIN INHO NAY HI BATWA DIA.

INDER JEET SINGH

Am I an agent of RSS? :P

http://www.sgpc.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_...=Testing+Forums

Here is what has been published there: -

DEAR AMRIT PAL SINGH JI

YOU ARE SPEAKING LAGUAGE OF RASTRYA SIKH SANGAT.I LIVE IN UP BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU ARE ADVOCATING LALAS. THEY ALWAYS HAVE PREDUCING THINKINGS ABOUT SIKHS .YUO HAVE VERY SHORT MEMORY DEAR YOU HAVE NO PAIN ABOUT YOUR PANTH.ARE YOU FORGET DURING BLUE STAR OPPERATION THESE LALAS SUPLY WHINE MEAT EGGS TO INDIAN ARMY IN SHRI DARBAR SAHIB. THEY HAVE A BIG ROLL IN PUNJAB PROBLEM. THEY ARE THE MUKHBIR OF POLICE THOSE TIME IN PUNJAB. YOU ARE ADVICING ME THAT DONT SPRED THEM, IT IS VERY SHAMEFULL TO YOU. I THINK YOU ARE ALSO AGENT OF RSS IN BHASH OF A SIKH. MERY PUNJAB KO ITNY TUKRO MAAIN INHO NAY HI BATWA DIA.

INDER JEET SINGH

Dear amrit

Inder Jeet Singh is an emotional wreck... do not worry about what he says... :D

Best Regards

Please also read my reply on that forum. Here is the copy of my that reply: -

Sardar Inder Jeet Singh Ji, first of all, I would like to say that 'Bhayya' (brother) is not a bad word. It is used in Gurbani: -

"Kaahey BHAYYA phirtau Phooliya Phooliya.

Jab Das Maas Urdh Mukh Rahta, So Din Kaisey Bhooliya". (Why, O BROTHER, do you strut around, all puffed up with pride? Have you forgotten those days, when you were hanging, face down, for ten months?) (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 654).

Bhayya ji, you wrote, "I AM WAITING YOUR REPLY ."

Here is my reply in this post, but you yourself did not reply to my points raised in my first post in this thread: - (1) If you are so worried about Punjab, why don't you come to Punjab and live here? (2) If you have right to live in U.P., then a person from Bihar or U.P. too has right to live in Punjab. (3) Who are the owners of the fields, where these Biharis are working? Are the owners not Sikhs?

Sardar Inder jeet Singh Ji, you have written, "YOU ARE SPEAKING LAGUAGE OF RASTRYA SIKH SANGAT."

I do not know which language 'Rashtriya Sikh Sangat' uses. Right now, I am using English language, and also Gurbani in Roman script.

Bhayya Ji, you have written, "I LIVE IN UP BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU ARE ADVOCATING LALAS."

Why am I advocating LALAs? Bhayya Ji, it is the GURBANI, which is advocating Lala.

What is the definition of a LALA? Guru Granth Sahib Ji has given the definition of LALA. According to Guru Granth Sahib Ji: - "Satgur Seve Su LALA Hoye. Uttam Jaati Uttam Soi. Gur Pauri Sabh Du Ucha Hoye. Nanak Naam Vadaayee Hoye". (One who serves the True Guru is the Lord's LALA (slave). His social status is exalted, and his reputation is exalted. Climbing the Guru's Ladder, he becomes the most exalted of all. O Nanak, through the Naam, the Name of the Lord, greatness is obtained.) (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 363).

Bhayya Ji, should I not advocate the person, who has been much appreciated by my Guru?

Gurbani tells the characteristics of 'Lala': -

(1) So LALA Jeevat Marai. Sog Harakh Duye Sam Kar Jaanai, Gur Parsaadi Shabad Udhrai". (He alone is the Lord's slave, who remains dead while yet alive. He looks upon pleasure and pain alike; by Guru's Grace, he is saved through the Word of the Shabad). (Page 362-63)

(2) "LALAI Apni Jaat Gavaayee. Tan Mann Arpey Satgur Sarnaayee. Hirdey Naam Vadi Vadiyaayee. Sada Pritam Prabh Hoye Sakhaayee". The Lord's slave sets aside his own social status. He dedicates his mind and body to the True Guru, and seeks His Sanctuary. His greatest greatness is that the Naam, the Name of the Lord, is in his heart. The Beloved Lord God is his constant companion. (Page 362).

(3) LALEY Goley Mat Khari, Gur Kee Mat Neekee. The intellect of His servant and slave is noble and true; it is made so by the Guru's intellect. (Page 1011)

(4) LALAI Laalach Tiyaagiya, Paayiaa Har Naaon. The Lord's slave renounces greed and attachment, and obtains the Lord's Name. (1011)

(5) LAALAI Gaarab Chhodiya, Gur Kai bhai Sahaj Subhayee. LAALAI Khasam Pachhaaniya, Vadi Vadiyayee. The Lord's slave renounces his egotistical pride, through the Guru's Fear, intuitively and easily. The slave realizes his Lord and Master; glorious is his greatness! (Page 1011)

(6) LAALAI No Sir Kaar Hai, Dhur Khasam Furmayee. LAALAI Hukam Pachhaniyaa, Sada Rahai Rajaayee. The Primal Command of the Master has given the slave the most excellent task. The slave realizes the 'Hukam' of His Command, and submits to His Will forever. (Page 1011)

(7) LAALA So Jeevat Marai, Mar Vichoh Aap Gavaaye. Bhandhan Tutainh, Mukt Hoye, Trishna Agan Bujhaaye. He alone is the Lord's slave, who remains dead while yet alive, and eradicates egotism from within. His bonds are broken, the fire of his desire is quenched, and he is liberated. (Page 1011)

8) Tera Hukam LALA manney, Eh Karni Saar. Your slave obeys the Hukam of Your Command; this is the most excellent action. (Page 1011)

Bhayya Inder jeet Singh Ji, you wrote, "YUO HAVE VERY SHORT MEMORY DEAR".

Achhchha Ji?

You wrote, "YOU HAVE NO PAIN ABOUT YOUR PANTH."

Here is my answer, 'Meri Bedan Har Gur Poora Jaanai'. (Only the Lord and the Perfect Guru knows my pain.) (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 95).

Dear Bhayya Ji, you have written, "ARE YOU FORGET DURING BLUE STAR OPPERATION THESE LALAS SUPLY WHINE MEAT EGGS TO INDIAN ARMY IN SHRI DARBAR SAHIB."

Did you forget that the Operation Blue Star was operated under the command of a PUNJABI military officer, Mr. BRAR? Did you forget those PUNJABI terrorists, who killed innocent Hindu-Punjabis bus passengers in Punjab? Did you forget those PUNJABI militants, who defiled Sri Darbar Sahib, Amritsar Sahib using a big drum as a toilet, right under the Darshani Deodi of Holy Sri Darbar Sahib, during Operation Black Thunder? Did you forget who ordered the Operation Black Thunder? Was he a BHAYYA from U.P. or Bihar?

My Bhayya Ji, you wrote, "THEY HAVE A BIG ROLL IN PUNJAB PROBLEM."

Then why was S. Harchand Singh Longowal killed, if he had no role in Punjab problem? Why was Beant Singh, the chief minister, killed, if he had no role in Punjab problem? Were both of them LALAs (in your meanings)?

You have written, "THEY ARE THE MUKHBIR OF POLICE THOSE TIME IN PUNJAB."

Is it a sin to be a spy? If so, then there is no country on this earth without a great number of sinners. Will you please tell me if there is no Sikh/Punjabi working as a spy anywhere in Punjab or elsewhere?

You wrote, "YOU ARE ADVICING ME THAT DONT SPRED THEM, IT IS VERY SHAMEFULL TO YOU."

I advised that we should not spread hatred among the people. If it is a shameful act, even then I will be spreading love and only love. My Guru, my mother, my teachers and my father did not teach me to spread hatred.

You wrote, "I THINK YOU ARE ALSO AGENT OF RSS IN BHASH OF A SIKH."

Do you believe that I will never say that you are an agent of ISI of Pakistan, because it could cost you a criminal case under POTA act, minimum one year in prison without bail?

Then you have used another language (Is it your mother-tongue, my brother?), "MERY PUNJAB KO ITNY TUKRO MAAIN INHO NAY HI BATWA DIA."

Was it RSS, who divided Punjab in 1947? Who divided U.P.? Who divided Bihar? Who divided Pakistan in 1971? Who divided the USSR? Was it RSS?

Your Punjab? Then why don't you come to Punjab and serve the motherland?

I would like to use the post by Mr. Kanwal Singh. What he wrote is perfectly right. I repeat his words here again without aditing, "As Sikhs we should see everyone as one as equal. Everyone has rights that all our gurus fought for, so that we could live in a hatred free society. I agree with what amrit Singh is saying as we shouldn't tarnish everyone with the same brush. Just because there may have been a few paapi in the past doesn't mean that all of them are paapi. If this is your view then we shouldn't live amongst Hindu's as a few of them killed Sikhs in 1984, but we all know the truth that this type of ridiculous Ideology is just plain self hatred (krodh). Some Sikhs in England drink heavily and therefore according to your belief all Sikhs drink heavily, does that make sense? We have to avoid this type of hatred to find the love of god, as how can god be found through hate? Jin prem keeo thin hi prabh paaio!"

You have asked Mr. Kanwal Singh Ji, "DEAR KANWAL SINGH JI IT IS TRUE THAT SIKH NEVER HATE ANYONE. BUT IT IS THE POLITICAL PROBLEM WHICH EFFECT SIKHS AND SIKH COMMUNITY."

Punjab is not a SIKH state; it is a PUNJABI state. Who is a Punjabi? Punjabi is the person, who lives in Punjab, even if his mother tongue is Hindi. There are people, whose mother tongue is Punjabi, but they are citizens of U.K., Canada, and U.S. etc.

Bhayya Ji, you wrote, "I ASK S. AMRITPAL SINGH WHY HE NOT ADVICE TO BALL THAKRY OF MAHARASTRA WHO IS BLOWING POISION ABOUT OUTSIDERS IN BOMBAY."

Bal Thakrey has not been using this forum. Had he been using this forum to spread the hatred, I would have suggested him to love the creation of Waheguru. See, I did not send you a letter or an email to give my suggestion. You are the member on this forum, so you have the right to criticize me in YOUR LANGUAGE; even you can call me an agent of RSS. Being the member of this forum, I too have the right to participate in discussions, though I have no right to use filthy language, because my Guru did not allowed me to do so.

You have asked, "IS HE A SIKH OR LALA"

I am a Sikh, and also a LALA, as defined by Guru Granth Sahib: - Mul Khareedee LALA Gola, Mera Naaon Sabhaaga. (Page 991).

A true Sikh is a LALA, and a true LALA is a Sikh. Lala always sings, "Mul Khareedee LALA Gola, Mera Naaon Sabhaaga.

Gur Kee Bachni Haat Bikaana, Jit Laaya, Tit Laaga.1.

Tere LALEY Kiya Chaturaayee.

Sahib Ka Hukam Na Karna Jaaye. Rahaao.

Maa LAALEE, Pio LAALA Mera, Haon LAALE Ka Jaya.

LAALEE Naachai, LAALA Gaavai, Bhagat Karaun Teri Raaya". (I am Your slave, Your bonded servant, and so I am called fortunate. I sold myself at Your store in exchange for the Guru's Word; whatever You link me to, to that I am linked. || 1 || What cleverness can Your servant try with You? O my Lord and Master, I cannot carry out the Hukam of Your Command. || 1 || Pause || My mother is Your slave, and my father is Your slave; I am the child of Your slaves. My slave mother dances, and my slave father sings; I practice devotional worship to You, O my Sovereign Lord). (Page 991)

Bhayya Inder jeet Singh Ji, if you are a Sikh, then come on and sing with me, "Mul Khareedee LALA Gola, Mera Naaon Sabhaaga. Gur Kee Bachni Haat Bikaana, Jit Laaya, Tit Laaga.1. Tere LALEY Kiya Chaturaayee. Sahib Ka Hukam Na Karna Jaaye. Rahaao. Maa LAALEE, Pio LAALA Mera, Haon LAALE Ka Jaya. LAALEE Naachai, LAALA Gaavai, Bhagat Karaun Teri Raaya".

Once more Bhayya Ji, sing loudly, "Mul Khareedee LALA Gola, Mera Naaon Sabhaaga. Gur Kee Bachni Haat Bikaana, Jit Laaya, Tit Laaga.1. Tere LALEY Kiya Chaturaayee. Sahib Ka Hukam Na Karna Jaaye. Rahaao. Maa LAALEE, Pio LAALA Mera, Haon LAALE Ka Jaya. LAALEE Naachai, LAALA Gaavai, Bhagat Karaun Teri Raaya".

Waheguru! Dhann Waheguru! Dhann Waheguru da LALA!

Mr. Punjabi Nationalist wrote, "Hindustanis should be screened then shown their way out of Punjab and back to Hindistan where they belong."

He, who says, "Hamri Bhoom Kaun Ghaalai Pair" (Who dares to set foot upon our land?) (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 178), is called 'Moorakh' (idiot) by our Guru, Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

There is an organization in U.K. They express same idea, changing the word 'Hindustanis' with 'Asians' and 'Hindustan' with 'Asia'. Thus, they say, "The Asians should be screened then shown their way ort of England and back to Asia, where they belong to".

Some people in Maharashtra could use these words like this, "The Punjabis/Sikhs should be screened then shown their way out of Maharashtra and back to Punjab, where they belong to".

The terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir already have acted on their plans and killed many innocent Sikhs and Hindus.

My Bhayya ji, what did happen in Asam state of India, yesterday (November 16, 2003) and why? It was just revenge, because some Bihari people misbehaved with Asamese in Bihar a day before. If you kicked the Biharis out of Punjab, what will happen to our Sikhs brothers and sisters living in other states of India? Don't you know in which conditions the Sikh widows of 1984 massacre have been living in Delhi? The Sikhs in Punjab did not help them. The Jathedar of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib had no time even to listen to those widows. PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON SIKHS LIVING IN OTHER STATES OF INDIA.

Migration is an international problem. It has been happening all over the world. No land on this earth belongs to a particular caste/race/language. He, who says, "Hamri Bhoom Kaun Ghaalai Pair" (Who dares to set foot upon my land?) (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 178), is called 'Moorakh' (idiot) by our Guru, Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Do you love Punjab? You have left Punjab for money. One day, if you find any opportunity, you would leave India for money.

Always be afraid of the God. He is all-powerful. No one can stop Him.

And at last, I want to say to Mr. Inder Jeet Singh Ji, there was a time when there was not any Punjab on this earth. The land of present Punjab was called 'Sapt-sindhu'. There was a time, when Punjabi language was not born. The Sanskrit was the mother tongue of the 'Sapt-sindhu'. Time changed all things; time WILL change all things. Even hatred will not remain forever. Punjab witnessed the hatred during India-Pakistan partition. Where is that hatred? Time wiped out that hatred. Those who were spreading the hatred are now villains of Punjab. Who spread hatred anywhere in this world are villains of the humanity. Think of our brothers and sisters in other states of India and abroad. They have become the MPs in U.K., Canada etc. Some of them became even ministers on foreign land. What if any English-nationalists, Canadian-nationalists or American-nationalists would oppose them?

Forgive me please, if my words hurt your feelings.

Your Bhayya,

Amrit Pal Singh 'Amrit'

www.amritweb.com

Sat Sri Akal

Thank God you are not on FFI other wise you would have shocked to read the views of the forum members... and considering you are so seriously taking the naive words of inder jeet Singh... better keep away from FFI... :wink:

Chardi Kala