Buddhi 1: Whats with Krishan saying he is the Way?

In the Srimad Bhagvad Gita, you will come across Sri Krishan Maharaj saying that only through him will you achieve mukti (moksha).Now for someone who doesn't understand the esoteric (not obvious/hidden) meaning, then they will end up deriding their own Self (Atman).

What does Krishan represent?

Krishan represents the Atman, the Transcendental Self, which is your origin and True Self.Sometimes he is interpreted as Buddhi, as Mahat, the higher intellect or wisdom in you.

So now maybe you understand why your Higher Self is the way to mukti.

What does Arjun represent?

Arjun represents the Jivatman, the mundane self (psyche/soul).Sometimes he is interpreted as manas or lower mind.

The chariot?

The chariot represents the human body.

The horses?

Sometimes the horse are said to be 4 in number sometimes 5.They either represent the 5 senses or the 5 vikaar (kaam, krodh, lobh, moh, ahankar).

The field of battle, Kurukshetra?

Kurukshetra represents the world, Sansaar.

I've attempted to explain a little off the top of my head.Sorry if I've made a mistake or misinterpretation. :oops:

Please correct any mistakes I've made.Don't take my post as gospel.Read Srimad Bhagvad Gita yourself. :D

yes.. its good explanation.. I remember there is a episode or two in Mahabharta when Krishna explains all that.. he also explains about the 7 bodies that enevlop the soul... pretty interesting..

but its usually all theory and i dont look into it anymore.. no matter how much you read, no matter how many vedas or how many puranas you read the real thing will always be hidden from you. You have go within.. and find it out for yourself.

• 4 weeks later...

U kno wot, I bet Hinduism or wot ever it was called has changed. I bet Krishan was a word of a different lanauage for Atman in realllly old times and 2day in Modern India ppl tink he might hav been a Demi-God? And same goes for other Demi-Gods? Wot do u tink?