Weirdness....

Lali

SSA all..

this is just random but i would like to share..

so yah today i went to gurdwara after almost 3 months. ( its not that i dont like to go.. i just cant go because our one and only gurdwara is quite far from my place and its only open on sundays . and that is when i work.) well back to my randomness..

i wen to gurdwara and i sat in the kirtan hall. i listened and then babaji was doing some path and i closed my eyes and just sat there and all of the sudden i was doing the path with him saying every word correctly and as i oepened my eyes i was shocked.. because i have never done path and i dont know any either. but for that whole time i was sayin everyword the pathi said correctly and it was just amazing..

thats all for my randomness..

Thanx for listening all. :)

SSA

ha@N3O SIngh

Thanks guys.. i didnt know uk guyz were that funny but yah. :roll:

yah i think i m gonna go to gurdwara more now. yah how about u guyz hook me up with some cool sites so i can improve my "Bhakti" skills;)

namean...

Acha thanx guys.

SSA :LOL:

Lali you can understand punjabi right?? If yes there are lot of spirtual divans for you of baba ishar singh ji rara sahib to download...

http://www.gursikhijeevan.com/media/audio/..._Ishar_Singh_Ji

It might sound boring at first but its not boring as reading stuff..lol... but really listen to them carefully... its katha and kirtan...

Its true people say when you just read gurbani mind cannot concentrate but when you do vichar on gurbani like these katha does then mind doesnt not wander around that much...

Enjoy............... akaaaaaaaaaaaaal hiii akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal....anand hiii anand :D :D

SSA all..

this is just random but i would like to share..

so yah today i went to gurdwara after almost 3 months. ( its not that i dont like to go.. i just cant go because our one and only gurdwara is quite far from my place and its only open on sundays . and that is when i work.) well back to my randomness..

i wen to gurdwara and i sat in the kirtan hall. i listened and then babaji was doing some path and i closed my eyes and just sat there and all of the sudden i was doing the path with him saying every word correctly and as i oepened my eyes i was shocked.. because i have never done path and i dont know any either. but for that whole time i was sayin everyword the pathi said correctly and it was just amazing..

thats all for my randomness..

Thanx for listening all. :)

SSA

Automatic recitation.Interesting...

Great stuff, It's Guru Kirpa on you.

There are very similar quotes in the Gurbani, which are relevant to you

He alone sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord, the treasure of virtue, upon whom the Lord showers His Grace.

O servant Nanak, he alone sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord, O my soul, upon whose forehead God has inscribed such pre-ordained destiny. ||2||

He alone sings Your Ambrosial Naam, who is pleasing to Your Mind, O my Lord and Master.

yes its Quite amazing..

i was jus soo amazed i went to get a drink of water and i had two huge cups. Woah.. Whareguru Waheguru...

This is a story of when i went to hazoor sahib.in India. i was only 9-10ish at the time. i remember most of my trip. and there was this blue horse thats comes at amrit vela and then some people get to darshan guru gobind singh ji. because people claimed that they saw guru gobind singh ji and i was very little so i didnt really know but i asked my mum why i cudnt see babaji and she said those r the people who dedicate their whole life doing paath and meditation and all and those r the people who who do baani from heart. . ..

yah well its all his doings. he wants us to see him in other people thats why he does all this amazing stuff...

Ok wow that was long and preety cool.. :)

Sorry for the mistakes. i m preety ghetto and i live in ghetto of Amerika So my proper English Skillz Stink.. cheerz.

I share a similar belief when I was small.. When I was in Jalandhar and other areas in punjab.... I always had this constant thought all the time.. that Guru Ji comes to everyone's houses at amrit vela and a group of people following them... and singin shabad on their way. I was too small at that time but I never could manage to get up either.. I dont recall much..