The Use of Animal Skin??

Akaal_Roop

most cases for shasters were made from leather,

some of shoes, leather,

Sheilds, Rhino Hide,

even the tendens in the tails of animals were used as rope and when you put a bit of saliva on it, it hardens and is excellent for tieing spear heads to 'lathis' poles; when you aint got no tools.

When animals die, we get so much from them, wonder what you can do with a dead human? only a few a become donors, thats only if they die in hospital with electronic breathing equip. other then thats, cremate or bury.......

When animals die, we get so much from them, wonder what you can do with a dead human? only a few a become donors,thats only if they die in hospital with electronic breathing equip. other then thats, cremate or bury.......

MEGA LOL... mugermach you nutter ...lol :LOL::LOL:

lol, i am a nutter arnt i, prob why we get along then, by the way, dude, where my car??

but neo you replied too soon, i was was trying to remember a quote of gurbani that mentions this, and found this just a moment ago as i recived the norply sikhawareness email lol.

enjoy.

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=3252

table skin has always has been of leather, and if its used in the gurdwara, so what, Guru sahib didnt have a problem with it when he used to sit an listen to kirtan. So why should we...

traditionally, the bows hair wear made from animal tails, these are used in tradition indian instruments like dilruba, sarangi. The vaja was introduced later and is actaully a german instrument.