paath

4real

wjkk wjkf

does any body here do nitnem every mornin and rehraas and kirtan sohila? and under stand the meaning of whats bein sed.

i mean is der any point in doin it if u dont understand it, coz i try 2 get up every mornin 4 amrit vela, an wen i do get uo, i just dont feel like doin it because i dont understand the meaning, or why i should do it, i mean i may as well be reading japaneese. so i just go bak 2 sleep, an thin, wots da point? ill get up sum other time or summat.

do any of you feel like dat? or is it just me? :roll:

how do you feel as well, after doin paath? cozx i dont feel nutin, i mean even when im doin paath, my mind isnt at rest, its always miles away.

wjkk wjkf

does any body here do nitnem every mornin and rehraas and kirtan sohila? and under stand the meaning of whats bein sed.

i mean is der any point in doin it if u dont understand it, coz i try 2 get up every mornin 4 amrit vela, an wen i do get uo, i just dont feel like doin it because i dont understand the meaning, or why i should do it, i mean i may as well be reading japaneese. so i just go bak 2 sleep, an thin, wots da point? ill get up sum other time or summat.

do any of you feel like dat? or is it just me? :roll:

how do you feel as well, after doin paath? cozx i dont feel nutin, i mean even when im doin paath, my mind isnt at rest, its always miles away.

You are judging something without knowing what it is saying, so what if you don't understand the meaning of what it is saying, read it knowing that whatever it is that you are reading was uttered from your gurus mouth. The gurus said those words with utter Awareness and when they were one with the supreme Conciousness.

Read them with that in mind and the words will slowly reveal themselves to you.

and i do understand that it is difficult to recite something that you don't understand the meaning of. I suggest you find a Gutka that has translations of the lines written below them.

Understand one thing, that you getting up in the morning is not for the Guru but you are getting up for yourself. The Guru will remain forever showering his grace upon you, but it will be you that will drift away. so get up to change, if you want to change. Get up with the desire that you want to be close to the Guru. That desire will give you the strenght that will aid you in understand the words of the guru.

Your not feeling anything when doing padth has to do with the lack of devotion n love. But you got up one morning to do padth shows the spark that is building within your heart for the Guru, but the spark will not give you warmth when those sparks gather into millions and create a flame then only will you be able to feel. Understand that, do padth with devotion and faith, read the words you are looking at with love and patience and you will Definelty feel a sense of calmness. Reciting bani as you are doing a duty will get you no where. Only when you begin to feel the words within you will you sense the effects of it.

To feel the words within is to place feeling and expression into the words you read...perhaps sing them, read them with determination and love.

hope that helps

Waheguru