Bhora Haso Khedo

JOYce

Mumbaiya Matrimonial Services---------------------------------------

HOW WOULD A MUMBAI TAPORI GIVE AN ADVT.IN MATRIMONIAL COLUMN FOR A SUITABLE GIRL ..

Apun Joyce !!! Kya

Umar 30 saal,

wajan 80 killo aur

5 1/ 2 phoot height kya,

poora kasrat body !!!

......abhi wo bole to,

kya hai na apun ko bhi life me

settle hone ka maangta,

isiliye yeah adverteezment apun

paper me chaap riye la hai...

Apun maanta hai apun Tapori hai,

bahut log ka pungi bajayela hai magar

kya hai naa baap,

apun ka bhi izzat hai markit me!!!

Apun ko bhi public shaadi-biyah me bolati hai woh bhi

izzat se!

Saaal ka 5/6 peti to apun aaram se kama leta hai...

buri aadat bole to daaru aur bidi, abhi daaru kon

nahi pita - yaar. Akkha bada bada log apun log se

jaasti chada leta hai...

Ab chokiri apun ko aisa maangta hai...

Bole to aik dam jhakas maal, patakha, aik dam

patakha...

thoda padi likhi hongi to chalenga

kion ke saala yeah kabhi kabhi form bharne ke liye

saala apun ko 25 log ka hath pair jodna padta hai..

Apun jo hai na shaadi ki baad aik

dam sudhar jaayinga iman se...

apun ka baccha log ko apun pada likka tapori

banayinga...

bole to Tapori Doctor,Tapori computer waala aur bhi

bohat kuch...

Maa kasam shadi ke baad apun kisi bhi chikni ko line

nahi denga...

Dekho baap apun ko shadi ke baad me

koi chokri ki family ka lafda nahi maangta hai..

han bole to kabab me haddi nahi banane ka kya!

Koi saala beech mein aayenga to uska game baja

dalenga.

Abhi yeah sub accha lage to apun ko contact karne ka

kya!

Munna Khan ke pichchoo,

Pappu addai-phootia ka Right Hand,

ShanPatti Nagar,

Hairan toobytoo Gali No. 420,

Pareshan Road, Bhai Ka Area.

Thoda Greji ch sudaar ja vistaar

10 words which dosnt exist but should

1. AQUADEXTROUS (ak wa deks'trus) adj. Possessing the ability to turn the bathtub tap on and off with your toes.

2. CARPERPETUATION (kar'pur pet u a shun) n. The act, when vacuuming, of running over a string or a piece of lint at least a dozen times, reaching over and picking it up, examining it, then putting it back down to give the vacuum one more chance.

3. DISCONFECT (dis kon fekt') v. To sterilize the piece of confection (lolly) you dropped on the floor by blowing on it, assuming this will somehow 'remove' all the germs.

4. ELBONICS (el bon'iks) n. The actions of two people maneuvering for one armrest in a movie theater.

5. FRUST (frust) n. The small line of debris that refuses to be swept onto the dust pan and keeps backing a person across the room until he finally decides to give up and sweep it under the rug.

6. LACTOMANGULATION (lak' to man gyu lay' shun) n. Manhandling the "open here" spout on a milk container so badly that one has to resort to the 'illegal' side.

7. PEPPIER (peph ee ay') n. The waiter at a fancy restaurant whose sole purpose seems to be walking around asking diners if they want fresh ground pepper.

8. PHONESIA (fo nee' zhuh) n. The affliction of dialing a phone number and forgetting whom you were calling just as they answer.

9. PUPKUS (pup'kus) n. The moist residue left on a window after a dog presses its nose to it.

10. TELECRASTINATION (tel e kras tin ay' shun) n. The act of always letting the phone ring at least twice before you pick it up, even when you're only six inches away.

Spirit of Giving

There was a king. He was very fond of a particular slave, and the slave worshipped his master. One day as they were going through a forest the king saw one lone fruit from a tree. The king picked it and as was his habit, he gave some of it to the slave. When the slave tasted it he said, “Master, give me a little more.”

The slave asked for more and more till there was hardly any left for the king. Yet he kept insisting and even tried to snatch what remained from the king’s hands. The king quickly put the remaining bit in his mouth but spat it out immediately.

“Have you gone mad?” He shouted at the slave. “This fruit is poisonous and you stand there smiling at me! Why didn’t you tell me?”

The slave fell at his master’s feet as he said. “The hands that gave me the sweetest of fruits should I complain against those hands if they gave me but on bitter fruit?”

He ignored the fruit but only took the account of the hands. He accept what his master offer with love. No complain

Do u think we always have the spirit of that King while we give something to other(s), Lets think for a while...

• 2 months later...

je hass ke yaar naal gal kar laan, loki aakhde yaar naal rali hoi hai.

je paasa wat ke yaar kolo lang ja, loki aakhde yaar naal ladi hoi hai.

bulle shah main lokan diyan ki aakha, meri jaan kariki 'ch addi hoi hai

Fellow 1 : "Now my grandfather, he knew the exact day of the year that he was going to die. It was the right year too. Not only that, but he knew what time he would die that day, and he was right about that too."

Fellow 2 : "Wow, that's Incredible. How did he know all of that?"

Fellow 1 : "A judge told him."