Passion of the Christ

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Javanmard

ALL christians HAVE to follow the oecumenical councils and the dogmas expounded by them INCLUDING the Holy Trinity otherwise they are heretics!!!

get your facts sorted about Christianity!!!

Jamuka,

There was no copy and paste and those were my personal views as per Sikhism. You might want to highlight where you see me doing C&P. Also, cutting and pasting is not bad in discussion and I don't think whoever does it is violating any kind of rules of discussions. We all use references in our research paper? Why do we need to invent wheels once again?

I think Mr. Singh has written it clearly what I was trying to write so you might want to read them once again. I was out of town for week, so this is the reason I couldn't anwser.

Regards,

ALL christians HAVE to follow the oecumenical councils and the dogmas expounded by them INCLUDING the Holy Trinity otherwise they are heretics!!!

get your facts sorted about Christianity!!!

Lalleshvari,

You're very intelligent person and I want to be clear on this matter. As you know Christian missionaries come to our houses and teach us about Christianty and try to show us that jesus was our saviour. Do you think their views are right? I mean should convert to christianty just because they are telling us jesus was our saviour? You might want to tell me how we can anwser these missionaries? Because they bug us a lot.

Guest Javanmard

How to get rid of Christian missionaries:

1. Identify what type of Christians they are. They'll be either Protestants or Catholics. Most proselytising Christians in India are Protestants as Catholics have now a more tolerant approach to other religions.

If they are Protestants tell them that"how can you tell us to convert to Christianity when you yourself are not following properly?" Protestants have broken their lineage (parampara) of the apostles. The most authentic forms of Christianity are Orthodox, Oriental Christians and Catholics because they have the lineage. All these churches practice the eucharist which most Protestants don't. Use that to confuse them: How can they call themsleves proper Christians if tehy don't celebrate the mistery of the Christian faith?

2. Never let them confuse YOU! Take them off guard and confuse them by using tactic 1. It works with Wahabis and Sunnis as well. You want to make them insecure and appear more knowledgeable about their religion than they are.

3. I used to have Mormons and Jehova's Witnesses bother me. I use divide and conquer:

Suppose in a religion you have two groups A (traditional) and B (neo). If B wants to convert you don't use Sikh arguments but say that he is not a real member of his religion and use A arguments against him. That will confuse him!!!

It always works but you need to do your homework!

In anay case if someone tells you : Jesus is the Son of God! answer: Yes he is and so is Guru Nanak, Krishna, Buddha etc...

They always get quite angry and just leave :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Guest Javanmard

Jehova's witnesses are really weak biblically seen. They go about the end of the world etc.. that they know it etc... If they say that tell them: Jesus said in the Gospel" Neither the SOn nor the Holy Ghost know about the end of the world so how would YOU know! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The most authentic forms of Christianity are Orthodox, Oriental Christians and Catholics because they have the lineage. All these churches practice the eucharist which most Protestants don't. Use that to confuse them: How can they call themsleves proper Christians if tehy don't celebrate the mistery of the Christian faith?

3. I used to have Mormons and Jehova's Witnesses bother me. I use divide and conquer:

Suppose in a religion you have two groups A (traditional) and B (neo). If B wants to convert you don't use Sikh arguments but say that he is not a real member of his religion and use A arguments against him. That will confuse him!!!

It always works but you need to do your homework!

In anay case if someone tells you : Jesus is the Son of God! answer: Yes he is and so is Guru Nanak, Krishna, Buddha etc...

They always get quite angry and just leave

Surprisingly I was recently (yesturday :LOL:)

talking ot my Mormon friend, who actuaölyl told em thy beliee all huamnity are sons/duaghters of God, and hence he actualyl said

' So theoretically we're brothers to Jesus'

as for which has a straight lineage - don't mormons also have that? as they were Created by Jesus, like Taksal is created by Guru jee himself

Jehova's witnesses are really weak biblically seen. They go about the end of the world etc.. that they know it etc... If they say that tell them: Jesus said in the Gospel" Neither the SOn nor the Holy Ghost know about the end of the world so how would YOU know!

1 - which Gospel art thee talkign about?

2 - err so God doens't know about what he's going to do :roll:?

Bhull chukk maaf

GurFateh

Guest Javanmard

I am going to violate my own rules regarding MrSIngh but:

1.Mormons have NO paramrara going back to Jesus unlike Cathlics and Orthodox! Mormons were created 1800 years after Jesus

2. Which:The synoptic Gospels of course :bling:

3. God doesn't know? ever hear of the concept of Trinity?

This just shows why I have to ignore MrSIngh! A basic knowledge of Christianity could have avoided these totological questions!!! :?

Guest Javanmard

The fact that they don't believe in the Holy Trinity makes them purely heretics from any Christian point of view. here a few reasons why 99% of Christians on earth don't accept them:

http://www.catholic.com/library/Gods_of_th...rmon_Church.asp

http://www.catholic.com/library/Mormon_Stumpers.asp

http://www.catholic.com/library/Mormonism_...or_the_Dead.asp

http://www.catholic.com/library/Problems_w...k_of_Mormon.asp

Mormons are part of a cult based on an American illusion!!!

In any case if someone tells you : Jesus is the Son of God! answer: Yes he is and so is Guru Nanak, Krishna, Buddha etc...

They always get quite angry and just leave

Thanks! it gives anwser for my question.

If you ask me Protestants are the more progressive form of Christianity as opposed to Catholics. I don't believe they've dressed up an old and are treating him like a God.

To be honest I don't think Christianity will survive for long. I've read compelling arguments stating Jesus did not even exist. The Christianity the world knows todays is based on Paul's teachings.

Some of the parts of this posts are written by my Mormon friend ..

'

The fact that they don't believe in the Holy Trinity makes them purely heretics from any Christian point of view. here a few reasons why 99% of Christians on earth don't accept them:

http://www.catholic.com/library/Gods_of_th...rmon_Church.asp

http://www.catholic.com/library/Mormon_Stumpers.asp

http://www.catholic.com/library/Mormonism_...or_the_Dead.asp

http://www.catholic.com/library/Problems_w...k_of_Mormon.asp

catholic.com?

how reliable :roll: ..

by the way.. most of the information above is inaccurate, i.e. Mormons are POLYTHEISTS :roll: ? :LOL:

Mormons are part of a cult based on an American illusion!!!

What on earth do you say to something like that?! Thats just plain ignorant, you know. its BS. I ain't got time to argue with someone in that type of mindset. Im just gonna say a few words: 99% of christians DO NOT unaccept us Mormons. I have had a lot of catholic and protestant friends and they have visited my church to check it out and no one has ever unaccepted any of out practices. On the contrary, they actually find some things to be very logical (i.e baptism for the dead). As for being heretics, yeah, I guess thats a good word for it. Btw, its not a sect, its a widely known religion. theres a difference. You're right, there is no DIRECT lineage. But we fully believe that the way our church is set up is just how Jesus ceated his church for his followers when he was alive. When he died the apostales were killed etc and the church was lost and there was just bits and peices of it left that eventually beacme catholicism and so on. Now Joseph Smith, with God's help restored it. Thats the way it is. You don't have to accept it, but you do have to learn to stop posting things that are innacurate.

Regards,

Dave

Guest Javanmard

do you actually know what parampara means? The fact that Catholic priests did this and that does not mean that the Church as a whole does not derive its lineage from the apostles!!!

Your post shows that you obviously don't know what parampara means...

Again I am going to go back to what I promised I would do: I am going to ignore you!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I just watched Passion of christ yesterday. It was great movie. I really loved it.

That movie reminded me of our sikh shaheeds by looking at jesus shaheedi.

It seems like throughout the whole movie, he understood the hakum of akaal purkh, he knew his gruesome death is coming along soon, he stood in the raaza of vaheguroo but when he said at the end "O lord, why have you forsaken me?". I think thats little confusing... was that weakness of man??

Compare to our guroo's. When guroo maharaj arjan dev ji got shahedi. He said the bachan of mitha lagaie. I dont know remember the fulll verse it goes something like that in english

O lord, your hakum is dearly sweet to me.

I m not comparing guroo maharaj with jesus and i have no doubts jesus was a prophet of akaal purkh..

Whats the sangat views??