**DO GOOD TODAY!**

Guest Maha_Pavitar

Guest Maha_Pavitar

[glow=cyan:e2bd050b19]"How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it." [/glow:e2bd050b19]

Pyareo,

I'm going to post a random act of kindness daily, something simple that everyone can do..please post your daily experiences sadh sangat jeeio!!

Tuesday-April 13th...

Okay this is very easy..just smile to anyone..everyone..especially those who need it..I promise you the joy it'll bring you and the other is such a treasure..

jaa thoo(n) vaddaa sabh vaddiaaa(n)eeaa cha(n)gai cha(n)gaa hoee ||

You are so Great-all Greatness flows from You. You are So Good-Goodness radiates from You.

Guest Maha_Pavitar

Being Vaisakhi..perhaps someone will reply..why not share kindness with others on this beautiful occasion? :)

Today's act of kindess is again quite simple:

Tell someone you love and appreciate them - and do it often.

Take a deep breath and move gently through your day...

Blessed Khalsa Day

LOL, Eh Kedda Nawa Cheena Kabootar Ageya..

If you really want to get a positive reply, why not try posting this stuff on SikhSangat.com?

Summeet Kaur never complained that she didn't receive POSTIVE comments (as you assumptioned), she was just concerned that no one replied. You seem to have assumed that the reply I posted was "negative" , when it is actually the mere truth.

"It has more users, more hits"

Not quanitity but quality.

a more positive atmosphere and more gurmat-based discussions.

LOL, Exactly like who are you to judge that?? Gurmat-based discussions are irrelvant to the discussion opened by Sumeet Kaur as her "advice" serves a good purpose for ALL mankind.

At all times you are entitled to your opinions but why encourage Sumeet Kaur to post on Sikhsangat when she posted this thread on Sikhawareness in the first place. Your essentially spreading "your dogma" over her..and making basic assumptions.

Guest Maha_Pavitar

:shock: Wow..thanks for that sis..You took the words right out of my heart..

I'm not upset that no one responded 'Jeff', and the amount of inspiration I get from this forum is immense..

In reverence...

Today's good deed:

Listen to someone, don't interrupt, just let them speak their heart out :)

Also another remark to make....

Talk about productive disscussions and etc. when its actually individuals like you(Jeff) who spread the "hatred" among the Sikhs...like it isn't bad enough already.

Even if Sikhawareness.com and Sikhsangat.com are not belief wise compatible(meaning pro-akj, pro-nihang, etc.) ...does it mean one can go around and cause rivalary between them?? (Sikhism as a religion is facing this badly enough already) ...After all are we not all 'sons and daughters' of the dasam pitha ( Like we consider ourselves to be).??.Arguments between brothers and sisters usually involve jealousy, ego, and etc- which as Sikhs we are supposed to try to abolish them- are we not ??

Summeet Kaur,

If you really want to get a positive reply, why not try posting this stuff on SikhSangat.com? It has more users, more hits, a more positive atmosphere and more gurmat-based discussions.

Jeff Sahib,

Thanks! and let 18+ decide what they want to do in their life and select places, where they find themselves comfortable.

No. Japnaam Singh doesn't visit this site.

Japnaam Singh is my cousin though.

Anyways, doesn't change the fact that Sikhawareness is "ok".

I have nothing against it, but Sikhsangat is infinitely better.

That opinion isn't to cause conflict between Sikhs, since Sikhsangat belongs to all Sikhs, its just an objective observation.

PS. Get some nice emoticons on this Forum please.

Jeff:

That opinion isn't to cause conflict between Sikhs, since Sikhsangat belongs to all Sikhs, its just an objective observation.

Sikhawareness.com belongs to Human. It doesn't matter what path they are following. If they are human then they can come..

Guest Maha_Pavitar

So true veerji...

I'll keep posting daily, I know at least a few people are reading and that is more than enough for me :D

Today's act of kindness is more to do with your self, but to be kind to the self is the first step...

Make a list of all the things that bring you enjoyment. Try not to let a day go by without doing at least one of them.