Leaving

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I just wanted to let the members know I am leaving SA, and stepping down as moderator here. This is due to personal problems Im having and also wanting to devote more time to Sikhi and as a result I will not be able to devote much time here.

This forum has given me a lot in the form of good friends and Sangat and especially amongst the moderators and Admin. I will be peeping in from time to time :wink: cos I hope to learn from the Sangat here. Wish the moderators and Admin the best of luck in continuing to provide this forum as a place to make young Sikhs aware of their faith.

Thanks to everyone for helping me, may Vaheguru bless you all with Naam and Chardi Kala.

Gurfateh

Anmol/Saihajleen/Gurpreet <---take your pick :wink: :?

vahiguroo, vahiguroo, vahiguroo, vahiguroo, vahiguroo

If everyone can do this what gurpreet kaur ji did. Our runnin forum is safla, because our forum is only a spike to get you on prema bhakti Marg

My best of luck in the spirtual journey...

Akaaaaaaaaaaal hiiiiiiiiii akaaaaaaaaal

anand hiiiiiiiii anand :D:D:D

Nooooo Bhenji..... don't leave..... this is soooo sad....

I'm gonna miss ur posts soooo much....

Read them all the time.....

This is really quite upsetting....

Oh well.... Good luck with life and do come and say hi to us once in a while.....

An Admirer,

~Cj~

Best of luck for what you have set your eyes on...

But before you take a break please disclose the secret of being a Anmol Kaur, a Saihajleen Kaur Khalsa and a Gurpreet Kaur... What was the thinking behind it... ?

Thanks and regards...

Chardee Kalaa...

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Jee Ki Fateh

It was good to have you here. I listened to your kirtan and it was really good.. so if someone can do such good kirtan, then they dont have any personal problems... If you are deciding to leave, then farewell and may waheguru jee bless you with naam

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Jee Ki Fateh