KITCHENER, I miss YOU!!!!

Guest Maha_Pavitar

Guest Maha_Pavitar

I was born in Kitchener, Waterloo (Ontario)..It's a small little town, big university (Univ. of Waterloo) and known for it's OktoberFest from what I can recall..I never lived there, was just born there :LOL:

Someone tell me how it is now..what's happening there? I miss my country so much at times. Canadians don't belong in America lol..

welllllllll from what i can tell you, the city's probably still as boring as ever!!!! but the universtiy is really building a very strong SSA there,and they hold raensabhayees throughout the year... there is their own proper gurdwara which (correct me if i'm wrong) they have recently renovated.

however, that is the extent of my knowledge of Boring Old Kitchener!

Guest Maha_Pavitar

Gosh, I remember going to the Kitchener Gurdwara Sahib..such fond memories!! I admit Kitchener is quite boring, but always nice to be reminded of the past..Nice to hear about the university, if I was in Canada I would hope to get admitted there, great for Computer related fields...

What about the Valhalla Inn, is that still there??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Maha_Pavitar

lol..Cajun food or language or people has nothing to do with Texans :LOL:

The Cajun people actually originated from Louisiana. If you want some more information, let me know..But ahem this is supposed to be about my birth town Kitchener lol!!

LOL @ Canadian History...

I ain't making a comment further than that....

How the heck is US History Boring..when so much occured and so much has been documented down.

There is llike specific classes for each Battle that occured during the Civil War...

So Shush...American History is outta-of-this-world !!

Roti ethey di khani te ................:P

rupy rupy rupy.. such hypocrisy!!! hahaha... do you even KNOW canadian history.. anything?? you're ipmlying that nothing's ever happened to canada.. honestly now!!! be smart once in a while, i know it's hard for you hahahahhahahahahahah

Rupy, all that shows is the amount that U.S is full of itself.. clearly they don't talk about canada.. y'all are still ashamed of the war of 1812....or do you conveniently not know about htat...? it's a good thing you have some english grammar skill.. cuz wow.. your history knowledge is shielded and limited:P

LOL, Man I never knew you were my World History teacher and thus you know about my history knowledge is "shielded and limited." Good call prof.;)!

So, listen -perhaps a little highlighting of the education system for you ..--

Obviously, UK is not going to teach Canada's history in depth - nor are US Publishers going to bother publishing Canada's history in full length....

They print the important and the stuff that should be known - which is what really matters.

And as far as I can remember Canada's history was concluded into one chapter...Hehehehehhe....

So, Shushhh... BTW, Prof. enhance my knowledge on the War of 1812, ..'cause back then I never paid attention:P!.

1812: WE KICCCKCKKED YO A$$ hahaha

"there was 1 page in my hihstory book.. shows how important canada is"

and then you totally contradicted yourself in the last post you made. "nor are US Publishers going to bother publishing Canada's history in full length" So you admit that now it's not a matter of importance, but a matter of the US publishers....

you're a wierd one, mr. burns... (rupy)

Rupy, did you not say:

There was like a chapter on it in my 700ish page World History book ..just shows how important Canada is :P

and then refined that when i exposed that?!?!? sheeesssshhhhh, gal sundi vi nei!

ok you 2 really must stop picking fights with each other......maybe we should get this post to be locked for on Canadians or something...cuz i can't stad your bickering anymore...you 2 are like 3 year olds fighting with each other....and its annoying...so stop....hehehehehe, but i still think its funny...