Dastaar/Pagh

Firstly, sorry if this topic has been started before.

I was just basically wondering, if you are religious and grow your hair etc, should you wear a dastaar?

Is wearing one something you ought to do for showing respect? Someone told me that Kesh should be kept clean and wearing a dastaar does that, however, leaving it out keeps it dirty thats why most Singhs/Singhnis wear a dastaar. Anyone wanna do the honours of adding onto that?

(Random Question)

Fateh

It is 'wrong' to go out with ur head uncovered, our tenth master has told us this. The only time ur hair should be uncovered is when uve had a bath..and then u should leave it uncovered so as to let it dry naturally.

Make sure u comb ur hair twice daily!

Waheguru ki fateh

Fateh

well the way i see it is bro fauj is sayin that Guru Ji said that we gotta do things a certain way,ie keep kes tied up unless washing whihc is practica, no one wants a dastar full of wet hair do they now!

Personaly i think he right, bcuz it was Guru Nanak who critersized Hindu pandits, who did not keep there clean, they kept there hair jus not clean thats the difference,

Yo fauj u bk in derby yet man

Fateh