Taking amrit this year..

Ive decided im definitely going to take amrit this year (if im still alive!)

However i wish to take it from the buddha dal..i dnt want any arguments, PLEASE, i just need to know when they administer amrit in india, under the buddha dal, and at which gurudwara.

Thank u!!

Waheguru ki fateh

Guest Javanmard

YOu can also go to the Akali Phula Singh Nurj in Amritsar. Also, make sure you take passport pictures with you for your Nihang license so that you are legally registred as a Buda Dal Nihang as this can have many advantages such as: free bus and train travel in India and the rights to own and carry guns!

Anyway brother: I am proud of you and I pray that everything goes well for you!

Where is it??

It is in the city of Talwandi Sabo, in Distt. Bathhinda. http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...opic.php?t=4294 :LOL:

Buraj Akali Phoola Singh also belongs to the Budhha Dal.

You can also consider to take the 'Amrit' from Takht Sri Hazoor Sahib http://www.takhatsrihazursahib.org/ and Takht Sri Harmandir Sahib Patna Sahib.

The 'Amrit' is same. You can taste it from anywhere.

If you want to take the 'Amrit' only from the 'Panj Piyare' of 'Budhha Dal', then try to take during the 'Hola Mahalla' in Sri Anandpur Sahib. Because then, you will be able to join the 'Mahalla' too in Nihang dress and say, 'Akaaaaaaaaaal'. :D

Are you sure they have sanchaars at the burj? I was there last year and there was hardly anyone there, just some babae staying outside...nice place though.

I found a similar but smaller and a very old and neglected burj in sangrur sher, which is now inhabited!...still has a few Buddha dal (I think) Nihang babae living next to it.

Guest Javanmard

I know a whole group of young Uk Nihangs who have taken amrit at the Burj!

Hazur Sahib is the most authentic place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!