Baba Lakhbir Singh Ji Coming to Leicester

Kam1825

Just to let all the sangat know that Baba Lakhbir Singh Ji are coming to Leicester and will be here on Friday the 11th til Sunday the 13th. If you do not know who they are i will tell you. They are the sants that have taken over the guddi at Ratwara Sahib after the passing of Baba Waryam Singh Ji

if you have never heard of them please check out the atam marg magazines and divans on the hub.

They will not be doing any divans at the gurdwara due to committees only offering about 30 minutes per day. The shaant takes about ten minutes so there is no poit.

They will be doing Asa Di Vaar daily and Evening Divans at my friends house where they will be residing.

If you want to come send me a private message and i will give you details.

I will also try to record the divans and upload them onto hub as soon as i can.

They will not be doing any divans at the gurdwara due to committees only offering about 30 minutes per day. The shaant takes about ten minutes so there is no poit.

Another sad example of gurdwara's comitte's. They wouldnt have any problem speaking hrs in their khalistani/donations speeches. Jehri Kam diii gal hai uh ta kissiae neh karnii hee nahi :LOL::LOL:

Its time new blood takes over these gurdwara. :roll: