New Site

TheSingh28

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

KIDHAAN!! Hi everyone... i have a new site i want to release. This is my site so if u can tell me on this forum and compliments, dislikes, and please...please give suggestions...I'm just a begginer. It has forums also. Here is the link... thesingh28.tripod.com ...There is NOOOO... not at all..WWW...i hate www so i didn't put it on the url. So if u try www it won't work...LOL... ok...thanks.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

The Sikh Army over-thru every other Army of that time. There where no guns...just Swords (Kirpans) which we used to help the Sikhs and India all together.

Just a quick correction: guns existed for some time in Punjab and India. I think Mai Bhago's rifle can still be seen.

Guest Javanmard

Guru Gobind Singh had guns. In fact one of them is conserved at Keshgarh Sahib. Is it just me or someone has been watching "Last Samurai" too many times. I went on Shin Kin website yesterday only to find out that they use the soundtrack of the Last Samurai!

Ok I love the movie but...

Guns and canons existed for a long time in India before Guru Gobind SIngh so I really don't know where this whole bs comes from!!!

Lalleshvari,

You are right the fact ..about "wrong information" ..but I am sure you could have used a different tone to correct the kid.

No need to jump on him...would you rather have a child whose wrong -- but yet learns from his mistake..or a child that sits all day long on the Playstation with no ambition?