Vishav ruhani sangat question

tSingh

well due to internal problems baba lakbir singh did leave the dera. they went back to their house in U.P, they didnt argue of fight with anyone (alot of nimarta) then a member of the sagat donated a factory to him where he opend a dera. all the sagat has left ratwara sahib and goes to his dera.

Baba Lakhvir Singh ji were handed the guddi however they left due to internal problems. they are still in chandigarh and have a dera there.

Baba Harpal Singh Ji were asked by Biji (Bibi Ranjit Kaur Ji who was the wife of Baba Waryam Singh Ji) to come out of samadhi as they just used to sit in the bhora and do constant bhagti. They are now in charge of Ratwara Sahib. They also have immense gian. They want Baba Lakhvir Singh Ji to go back but i dont think it would happen now.

Both sants are of great gian.

It reminds me of Baba Ishar Singh Ji rara Sahib and Baba Mohinder Singh Ji Jargsahib. Baba Mohinder Singh Ji should have got the guddi after Baba Ishar Singh Ji left for sachkhand but left for jargsahib due to this Baba Teja Singh Ji had to take their rightful place.

why should have baba mohinder singh ji have got the gaddi? it was intially offered to Sri Maan Sant Baba Balwant Singh Ji Rara Sahib, who declined it saying they were not worthy of it and passed it on to Sant baba Teja Singh Ji. and anyway They left for jarg sahib some time after baba Teja Singh had Taken their place on the Gaddi

It reminds me of Baba Ishar Singh Ji rara Sahib and Baba Mohinder Singh Ji Jargsahib. Baba Mohinder Singh Ji should have got the guddi after Baba Ishar Singh Ji left for sachkhand but left for jargsahib due to this Baba Teja Singh Ji had to take their rightful place.

No veer ji..Sant baba kishan singh ji maharaj(chotaie maharaj) was there

after sant maharaj rara sahib went sach-khand. So sant baba kishan singh ji were automatically at the gaddi after sant maharaj ji passed away. After sant baba kishan singh maharaj went sachkhand in early 1990's baba teja singh ji was made shrimoni sant of rara sahib and jathedar mohinder singh ji encouraged this decision.

I think we making issues of nothing. Jathedar Mahinder Singh Ji had no problems with these sant gaddi or dastar bandi ceremony..

They moved to Jarg sahib because to avoid problems you know its good thing to have chela but at the same time when we look at it all the internal problems any sampardha had was due to chelas not due to Bhramgyani's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bhramgyani's are much more higher than this accomplisments... this things does not matter to them. Its a chela's who always make problems of nothing !

• 2 years later...

Sangat Ji I have read few topics here and found few posts about Rara Sahib's Sanprda.

Rara Sahib Sanprda's head (jathedar) was Jathedar Baba Mahinder Singh Ji after Sant Baba Kishan Singh Ji. Sant Baba Kishan Singh ji was in quite avstha when Jathedar Ji left from Rara Sahib.

I would like to add some information here about this sanprda. Sant Baba Ishar Singh Ji and Baba Kishan Singh Ji made Baba Mahinder Singh Ji Jathedar of their Jatha. Sant Baba Ishar Singh Ji by himself many times called Jathedar Ji "Bhramgiani". Even at the end time in UK, Sant Ji said "Jathedar ne sabb kuch paa leya".

Sant Baba Kishan Singh Ji did not make Baba Teja singh jathedar, people at Rara Sahib did, after Sant Kishan Singh Ji.

Baba Thakur Singh Ji Damdami taksal sent 2 singhs to Jarg Sahib and asked Jathedar Ji to come back and they wanted to give pagh to Jathedar Ji. But Jathedar Ji said "sadi sanmprda pagh di mohtaj nahi, and they asked who gave pagh to Maharaj Ji? who gave pagh to chote maharaj ji?" Jathedar ji also added that "main buildings de piche nahi phirda" and they said no to coming back to Rara Sahib.

Sant Baba Ishar Singh Ji and Sant Baba Kishan Singh Ji clearly made jathedar ji their Jathedar, so there was no need of Pagh of sanmprda. Yes there was need of pagh of Gurdwara Rara Sahib which Baba Teja Singh has now. And please let me make it clear to you that Gurdwara Jarg sahib is not a branch of Rara Sahib.

I am sorry if I have said something which has hurt someone but please don't twist the truth.

• 2 weeks later...

why should have baba mohinder singh ji have got the gaddi? it was intially offered to Sri Maan Sant Baba Balwant Singh Ji Rara Sahib, who declined it saying they were not worthy of it and passed it on to Sant baba Teja Singh Ji. and anyway They left for jarg sahib some time after baba Teja Singh had Taken their place on the Gaddi

Veer Ji Baba Mahinder Singh Ji didn't leave for Jarg Sahib after Gaddi, they left before at least couple years.