response to why 95% gurls dont want turbined guys

zogd

so they were into makeup huh... hold on a sec. what's that supposed to mean? into makeup? personality of a rock?

haha...sorry about that..it doesn't mean anything. That was just an additional comment. It doesn't mean that girls that cut their hair/wear make-up don't have personalities. That was just an add on, perhaps to show that turbaned guys aren't always spiritual (ie they go after a pretty girl, even knowing that they would have better chance of making intelligent conversation with a...well...rock).

And this does not mean pretty girls are stupid, just that to a lot of guys all that matters is how pretty a girl is, and not whether she can think or not.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ agreeed. works both ways. i know so many singhz who complain about gurls not going for them, but yet they are real narrow minded when it comes to singhnia (who choose to keep their kesh intact,etc.)

to the singhz who want to have a woman who loves them for who they are, they should have the same approach.

Okay i rekon i can shine some light on this topic, iv recently started to grow my hair been about 3 yrs now. but iv noticed that i get less attention from the females ( a shame but no biggy ). sikh gyals seem to stay away more then the rest, gurjis still dig it cus i dont think they care to much. fair enough that gyal see looks b4 personality but as everyone keeps saying looks take u so far. Feel wounded about the 95% poll thingy but end of the day the gyal will like you for who your are. Dont worry lads am sure theres a gyal out there for us singhs. as for singhina i think the natural look is much better then the make up styles cus you know what your getting.

let me add, i have this friend who wants only a turbaned guy. she has this idea that singhz are all great. which is obviously not true, but i dnt tell her that lol ;)

on a serious note, i beleive that people in general need to stop assuming things..assuming all turbaned guys are great..assuming that no gurls find turbaned guys attractive..assuming that takshal and nihangs hate one another

Agree with sikhi fauge, also can i throw in aquick question. As sikhs we believe in the fact that everyone is the same as the blood that follows in us is the same as every one else on this world so while dont sikh parents accept a sikh lad getting married to a non sikh gyal ? vice-verse Or is this not the fact do we have to marry a sikh ? .

reply to a comment made above somewhere. as for bad seeds you have them in every walks of life, we should not judge them for there sins but for what good they have done. As long as you and i do whats right and be true to ourselves we shouldnt need to stress about good and bad singhs but show them the ways. i know most wont want to know but long as you do your bit least you have tired.

adding to SF's list of things that ppl shouldn't assume: that people who maintain themselves and wear makeup and are pretty are stupid. cuz it's a lie.

Furious Jatt, i think it's more of a cultural thing. in Sikhi, there isn't really anything wrong with a Punjabi marrying a white person. as long as they're Sikh.

but our parents are a lil more than concerned about the different cultures that are about to fuse in that marriage, and rightly so. it's hard enough to compromise in a marriage without having to add the culture factor. people are raised to believe different things, and these beliefs don't show up until you get very close to a person.

this isn't to say that inter-racial marriages won't work. it's just a commonly held belief that it's harder for them to do so.

and on top of that, most parents wanna keep things in the family and culture. it's a them vs. us kinda perspective.

i dunno if i'm right about this, but don't you guys think that at times your culture absorbs your religious beliefs and stories as a part of it?

what i'm tryin to say is that sometimes i think we blur the line between being Punjabi and Punjabi cultural beliefs with being Sikh and Sikh values. we've absorbed them into our culture. am i makin sense here? or is there just nonsensical rambling?

i dunno if i'm right about this, but don't you guys think that at times your culture absorbs your religious beliefs and stories as a part of it?

what i'm tryin to say is that sometimes i think we blur the line between being Punjabi and Punjabi cultural beliefs with being Sikh and Sikh values. we've absorbed them into our culture. am i makin sense here? or is there just nonsensical rambling?

I agree :D