Fateh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa.

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

It is very nice that many many good people are here on www.sikhawareness.com, but for personal reasons, I will not be able to take part in discussions on this forum. I hope that learned members of this forum will continue to share their knowledge with others. Best of luck.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa.

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

-Amrit Pal Singh 'Amrit'

amritweb@yahoo.co.in

Guest Sardar Moderator Singh

Meray Pyare Veer,

On behalf of myself and others from the Sikhawareness Team, please accept our sincere thanks and appreciation for your scholarly and informative input on this site since inception -we will miss your contributions and articles.

Again we pray that Guru Maharaj continue to bless with you with Chardi Kala and good health.

Warmest Regards,

SMS and Sikhawareness.

Amrit really best of luck in bandagi of Vahiguroo. :D.. I have learnt so much from you. I cant even thank you enough. You are the Pram Hans.....your face looks like alahi Noor.

This is temporary place..one day we all have to quit this temporary message boards and do atam nivadan(full surrender) to vahiguroo.

May you take advantage of tthis haad pinjar sirar to meet Vahiguroo this life and do whatever we all here to do.